Love

(How they will look)

Jungkook-17

Taehyung-17

3rd pov

"Attention class" every pauses conversations with class peers. The focus went on the woman in class their English teacher.

"Thank you. We have a new student. Please come in, " she calls out for the new student.

Income, the new student

"Hi, please take care of me." Everyone wondered if that was a real angel. Beauty is too perfect for this world. His deep voice contrasts with his cute face.

He bows, in respect. The teacher smiles. "Taehyung, you may sit wherever you like,"

He walks to the only empty seat. "May I sit here?"

The boy, who sits alone, nods. Taehyung smiles and sits next to the male.

"Okay. Let's write notes, shall we" The student's attention focused on the teacher now.

Everyone, except a boy.

Who takes small looks at the new student? He shyly smiles when they make eye contact. The boy was feeling embarrassed. He's been caught.

Or so he thought

"By the way, I didn't catch your name,"

"Jungkook"

"Nice to meet you, Jungkook." Taehyung smiles, then continues to write notes. The class went on till the bell rang. Everyone packs their bags & leaves.

"Bye Jungkook," the shorter male waves a tiny goodbye.

"Bye..Taehyung"

A month later

"Hi, Jungkook!" Taehyung happily waves when the older male walks into their English class.

"Hey, how was your morning?" Jeongguk asks when he sat down. "It's good! My hyung packed me lunch. "

"That's cool." The teacher walks in and starts class.

"Uh oh. I left my homework, " Taehyung subconsciously pouts. His cute gesture made Jungkook feel a little something.