A Lying Witch and a Warden

The day was bright and yet at the same time very quiet. A boy with black wavy hair tried sleeping in as the sun that escaped from his rooms window beamed on his tanned skin. The boy moved around and continued to sleep until his door suddenly sprung open. As it opened, a man with tanned skin and curly black hair stood by the doorframe smiling. He wore a navy blue shirt with yellow accents and red trimmings, his pants blended in with the dark in the room.

Voice-Eric Bauza (Think of White Pantera from El Tigre)Raul: Buenos días mijo! Miguel! Wake up, today is the last day of school, you wouldn't want to be late now would you?

Raul: Buenos días mijo! Miguel! Wake up, today is the last day of school, you wouldn't want to be late now would you?

The boy moved around and checked the clock on his stool, he looked at it for a moment before suddenly jumping up out of his bed in a rush tangling himself in the blanket.

Miguel: [frantically] Ay! Papa! Porque no me despertaste!

Luis struggled from the blanket, stumbling and tripping as he fell on his face. Raul would smile chuckling.

Raul: [smiling] Well, you looked so cute sleeping Mijo. I couldn't wake you up snoring.

Miguel tossed and turned as he finally escaped the entanglement of his bed sheets as he would run to his shirts in the closet.

Miguel: [groans] I blame the marathon...

Raul: [lectures] Pero ya te dije go to sleep early, you and Luz can watch those movies tomorrow but no, No me haces caso.

Miguel would grab a Blue and Red shirt that was split in half vertically the right having all blue from the shirt to the sleeve. While on the other side it was all red. He hurriedly placed his socks and running shoes and ran.

Miguel: [frantic and rushing] Yeah you're right papa, lo siento mucho, but we were watching an Azura movie and a noir film

Miguel: [frantic and rushing] Yeah you're right papa, lo siento mucho, but we were watching an Azura movie and a noir film...and then a scary movie of La Llorona!

Raul: Mijo! Aren't you forgetting something?

Raul placed a finger on his cheek smiling as he would open his arms.