make up

Hoon sighed internally ‘if I just ignore him…’ he walked over to the bench ‘he won't mind if I sit here right…I just won't talk to him’

Taemin glanced over at him as Hoon walked pass by him to sit down at the very edge of the bench, clearly avoiding being close to him ‘He hasn't said anything to me…that's suprising…’

The two just sat down and relaxed, for the most part. Hoon ate his chips and drank his tea, feeling the cold breeze of the night, he shivered a bit ‘might be a little too cold out here, but it's still nice…’ the sun was setting at this point, and the stars were coming out, Hoon couldn't wait to see them once more.

Taemin starred at the sky ‘The sun is setting, I wonder if…he's waiting for the stars…’ he thought.

‘...I wonder if he still get amazed by the stars…like me…’ Hoon thought. Time had passed by quickly but it felt like an eternity for Hoon.

Beom had opened the exit door and walked out “Hoon?”

Hoon got up “Here is it time already?”

“No, but I need to you to do something really quick”

“Alright” he began walking back inside the building. Taemin secretly stared as he walked back inside ‘We didn't say anything to each other…’
He looked down ‘How come I feel so relaxed…any anger and stress I felt…it was like it didn't exist for those few moments, all I could think about is how he was next to me’

[A few hours later]

The show had started, the first idol was singing and dancing up on the stage. Hoon watched from backstage through some cameras that were live, but only to the idols backstage.

“First performance and they already have made mine look like a little kids dance”

“Don't say that Hoon, your performance will beat everyone”

“Now you're just exaggerating, not even I have that much confidence”

“Either way, don't lose hope Hoon, your performance will be great”

Hoon got nervous now ‘Why am i getting nearvous…is it cause Tae will be watching me…?’ He sighed and looked at the TV showing the performance ‘Tae's is before me right…? I wonder what he'll do for his, In a little excited to see…’

Soon enough Taemin's performance was about to start, Hoon was staring the TV down as if it were his greatest enemy, he did not want to miss a single second of his performance.
Taemin was dressed up in all black clothing with many accessories, he brought out his guitar and started playing it, he had a small choreography but not too much since he was playing the guitar.

‘Hes amazing as ever…wait..’ Hoon looked closer at the TV

“Hoon, your too close to the TV you'll hurt your vision”

Hoon continued looking closely before backing away “sorry…”
‘There's no way…’ “I need to go use the bathroom really quick” Hoon ran off.

“Dont take too long, remember your up next”

Hoon paced around inside the bathroom ‘Why does he still have that thing…that pick…and why would he use it now?? I've never seen him use it before…it was a little blurry…but I can tell, that was the pick I gave him…’ Hoon touched his chest.

“Thank you everyone for having me!!” Taemin yelled out and returned backstage.
Hoon could slightly hear his voice ‘he's done already…?? I feel too anxious to go up now…I can't do this, ill only end up crying up stage…’