UA'S Newest Prodigy

After Izuku had officially become All Might's successor, the 2 began to work on Izuku's training in order to handle "One For All" properly by cleaning up a former popular beach destination. Of course, All Might did take notice of Izuku's other abilities such as "Explosion, Telekinesis, and half cold & half hot", so he made sure to have his powers tested out after the beach would be cleared. A few things were different from normal, one Izuku was handling the cleanup much easier, and second All Might thought that Izuku would be qualified for the recommendation exam of UA. However, Izuku turned down that offer as he thought it would be best to actually earn his place at UA. Before they knew it, Izuku actually managed to clean up the entire beach before the UA entrance exam was here and a few months left to prepare. 

AM - Holy shit kid, you cleaned up this place faster than I thought you would! You even cleaned up more than you had to here. The beach looks as if it were a brand new place! You surpassed my expectations for this part of your training. Kid, you're a fucking natural and I'm glad to have someone like you as my successor!

Izuku - Thanks All Might, but what's next for my training?

AM - With the beach, I say we practice on your special abilities and then have you inherit "One For All". Oh yeah, you never told me what you have in your arsenal.

Izuku - All I have is Explosions, Telekinesis, and fire & ice quirks.

Although, Izuku could have any ability that he sees, he preferred to stick to the ones he already had and would use more later on in his life.

AM - Well, with my permission, we can have you training with those abilities until you excel at them.

Izuku - Okay then.

After that, Izuku was now training with his friends and family's quirks under All Might's guidance. The multi-quirk training took up the majority of the leftover months for UA's entrance exam and only had a few weeks left & now Izuku was about to receive "One For All".

AM - Izuku Midoriya, after months of training & work, it is time for you to receive my power now. *Plucks out a strand of hair* You are a young man with a good heart & mind, and I am honored to have trained you to become the next symbol of peace for this world. Now, eat this hair.

Izuku - I'm sorry, what?

AM - You'll need to eat some of my DNA, in order to have "One For All".

Izuku - Well, that's weird.

AM - It is, but that's how it works. Now come on and eat it, so we can have you practice with its power before the entrance exam arrives.

Izuku - Aw, man.

Izuku reluctantly ate the hair to have "One For All" with him. After that, All Might trained Izuku very hard to handle his new power, before the entrance exam came. Izuku got very strong & skilled with his powers from his long and brutal training with All Might.

 Izuku got very strong & skilled with his powers from his long and brutal training with All Might