Chapter 24

It had been around a week since Liam's incident, and Louis hasn't left his bedside once, now Emma was worried about both the boys, Louis refusing to eat, drink or to even try and sleep, all he was worried about was Liam, and weather or not, his boyfriend was Infact going to wake up.

The day Liam got restless Louis had in fact fallen asleep, his eyes finally won their war, and the nurses that stood close by the younger lads room were relieved when the found the boy asleep, clearly seeing he needed it.

It took Liam a minute to shot his eyes open and try and sit up,his body still aching from the harsh pain that still lingered around his body, he was urging to feel Louis' soft hand in his own as he tried to figure out were he was and why Louis wasn't with him.

Liam whimpered as he pressed his hand to his boyfriends cheek, trying to use as much of his little energy to get his boyfriend awake, Liam's body was pushed up against the bed frame, both hands now cupping Louis' cheeks as he called his name repetitively, tapping him lightly with his fingers.

Soon Liam got stressed from the failing attempts to get Louis awake, his heart rate shot up causing many machine to buzz and bing, sending nurses from many different rooms flying into Liam's, Liam was now clawing at Louis' cheeks, tears falling down his chin soaking him gown as he whimpered.

"Liam, you need to relax" the nurse said cupping Liam's cheeks to take his gaze of the peacefully sleeping boy beside him, his weak body slowly starting to shut down again, making his eyes droop.

"You stay with me alright" another nurse spoke her hands clapping as they urge to keep him awake, Louis' chair being kicked out the way which sent the older boy flying out of his seat rushing over to look down at Liam, who was whining and whimpering loudly, his hands trying to push the many different hands away from him.

"I want Louis" he cried, turning his face away from the loud unknown strangers. he was scared, he felt lost, and he couldn't remember the exact reason as to why he had sharp pains running around his body.

"Liam I'm right here, you need to let them help you" Louis spoke as calm as possible, his hand running down to lace together with Liam's trembling fingers, his thumb running gently over Liam's palm, the younger boy relaxing under Louis' grip, his other hand now reaching out for Louis' cheek, unable to see out his left eye due to the bandage.

"Li...shh" Louis spoke gently the nurses all emerging away from the two once they finally stopped the buzzing machines and stabled the boy, Louis also relaxing his eyes scanning over Liam's features.

"I don't want to be here" Liam cried out, his left hand running down to grab the bed railing, trying to lift himself up, Louis shook his head, removing Liam's hand and lacing it in his own.

"You have to stay here...do you remember what happened to you?" Louis asked, leaning down over Liam's body.

"No...I want to go home" he whimpered trying to release his hands from Louis' to try and lift himself back up again.

"Liam relax alright...take a look at yourself, look how sore and hurt you are?" Louis pointed out ushered to Liam's arms and legs making the younger boy burst into tears, out of frustration, pain and just being emotionally wreaked.

"No Liam don't cry" Louis sighed wrapping his arms gently around Liam, who instantly nuzzled his face into Louis' neck, tears now rubbing down Louis' collarbone, he sighed taking a second to take in Liam's sweet and dusty scent, his grip tighening slightly as he shook his head.

"My goal is to protect you....for the rest of my life" Louis blurted out randomly, Liam nodded weakly from Louis' neck the postion he had gladly got comfortable in, Louis' sweet scent filling his nostrils with every breath, and the warmth pouring into his body, making him feel like a weakling, his body relaxing and his eyes closing as he listened to Louis ramble on about nothing in general, both the boys showing how much they loved one another, they fitted together like a jigsaw puzzle, no longer missing the pieces.

"I love you" Louis choked out, making Liam shoot up, pain shooting up his spine, Louis but his lip, second guessing if saying those words right now was actually the right time.

"I love you too" Liam grinned leaning up to give Louis a sweet passionate kiss.

_________

:)

I am seriously strange.

I used to love beetroot sandwiches.

Any who. I tried to make this a better chapter, a bit more fluffy like, hmm? They said I love you?!

Also I am so grateful with the comments I recieve on this fic guys, I cry everytime I read them, and I even showed them to my parents :)

Different was also rated the 3rd best bromance story of the week, do you know how that feels?! Oh my god!

:)

5+ comments beautiful's

KahliaPayne