CAST part # 2

Now about there families and friends

Sannya has a join family of 9members, besides, aryansh has been an orphan since birth.

Sannya is currently living in Mumbai for building her career and her home town is dehradun... Such a beautiful place !!
Were aryansh was bought up in Mumbai in an orphanage.

Sannya's family...

Father -  Anubhav kaur ( has a very strict nature but also cares for his daughter)

Mother - Sandhya kaur ( sannya is exactly like her mom calm and sweet, she also got some anger issues from her dad)

Younger brother  - Siddhant kaur ( siddhant is just 19 completing his studies)

Bade papa   - Shashank kaur ( as always somebody has to take a villain role in families na)

Badi maa  -  Jyoti kaur ( jyoti is nice lady but also selfish for her daughter and son)

Elder sister  - Manav kaur ( son of shashank and jyoti , manav is totally opposite from his parents)

Elder sister  - Radhika kaur ( daughter of manav and jyoti, girls are always like there mother)

Bhabhi  - Soham shashank kaur. ( bhabhi is very supportive towards sannya they also live in Mumbai for manav's job)

Boy friend  - Raghav khanna ( raghav is the first person in sannya's life, he is an CEO of R. K production in which sannya works as a COO ( chief operation officer )

Male best friend  - Raj suryavanshi ( raj is her childhood buddy, they did there schooling from the same school and was together in college too)

Female bestie  - Parmi chauhan ( she met parmi in a club and from strangers they became besties)

These are the close persons in sannya's life...

Aryansh's close once...

As we all know that aryansh is an orphan ,but still he has some members not with blood relations but with care and love for him .

Sister  -  Diya is his sister (not by blood); they grew up in the same orphanage and share a deep, profound bond in their relationship.

Mother  -  Arti aunty resides with Diya and Aryansh in the Rajputana's mansion. She is well acquainted with Aryansh's life story as she has been taking care of him since the beginning."

He calls her maa as because from childhood until now, she hasn't left any gap in Aryansh's upbringing.

Best friend    -  Rajveer singh tomar ( inhone baap ki kami puri krdi) 🤭
He met rajveer in his college life and became best friends in no time.

Ex girlfriend   -  Janhvi Chawla is an evil character in his story. She shattered his heart into thousands of pieces by cheating on him with one of his business rival.

These are the peoples in aryansh's life ...

________________________________________________

The cast part is over now guyss , from now we'll start the actual story...

I'm so excited to write the first chapter of this story, and I hope you all are excited to read it as well.

I know this cast part is little boring but just wait for the actual story cuties ...

And do tell me if you guys want me to add my shaayari's in it.

Please shower your love to my first creation

Do check my Instagram handle to support and motivate me...

◦•●◉✿Instagram handle - @hey_cocobea✿◉●•◦

◦•●◉✿Love you all cutiees ❤❤✿◉●•◦