Marriage, Lies, Love

**ALTHEA'S POV**

I walked inside my house to see my mother on the table, she was massaging her forehead with her hands as she looks at the house bill stressfully, I sighed quietly, I still haven't find a good job and I might run out of savings soon

Shit

I cursed under my breath as I look my wallet, who can even afford train tickets with 4$ and 10 cents?! I need to find a good job, sooner or later.

"oh!.. Althea, dear, you're home, great... Did you find any good job? Please say you did..." Said by my mother as she looks at me worriedly, her eye bags were now thick... My mother couldn't get a job since she was an undergraduate student, and for me, I'm a collage student, studying psychology

I shaked my head looking at the floor, geez, was I much of a disappointment? Was I much of an idiot?

My mother stood up and hugged me with her skinny arms* "It's okay, dear" *she said sweetly, but I could see in her eyes the disappointment so it didn't convinced me that's 'it's okay'.

_______

Later on...

I fed my chickens outside as the moonlight falls onto my hair and places to places.
I need to find a solution on how would I get money, I need it this week! But firstly, I need my chicks to lay eggs or else we might not eat...

I sighed quietly as I look at the stars above me...

Lord, why can't I have a rich husband?...

That question lingered inside my brain, I mean... I was the easiest way to get money, right? I don't know what to think now.

"Ah!" I screamed as I felt someone hug my legs, it was just my baby brother... Of course, who else would it be?

"Atee... I don't like you it when you cry..."
He pouted as he hugs my legs tighter and I picked him up.
I have to find a way to make things right and save my family from debt! Even if its deal is life or death...