008

Note: I do not speak French. I am sorry if I get the French wrong. I'm not going to lie, I'm using a translation app, google and any website that tells me what Lottie is saying if it is wrong then I apologise.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Everyone for the exception of Laura Lee, ben Taissa and Javi had made it up to the attic, everyone sitting in a circle as the lit candles were in front of them.

"O keeper of this wild and hidden place.." the Taylor spoke putting an x on the blindfolded shipman.

"We anoint ourselves with blood and earth." Jackie spoke as she over to Travis.

"Here." She said offering him the dish. As he give her a questionable look she spoke again "it's just dirt and deer blood. Classic witch recipe. Relax."

He took it into hand jackie sat down next to him with elegance as he started putting the concoction on his head.

The taylor inhaled as she lifted up her hands "o spirt, we offer our sister as your instrument. Come to us and speak your peace."

"It is I, Jacque." Shauna spoke up as Jackie had referred to her, causing the group stifled laughter.

As the shipman cleared her voice before speaking again in a deeper voice as to portray a man. "Jacques." She corrected causing a few to laugh, one of which being Ryleigh as the Martin put an x on her four head before handing it to van.

"Ask your question. The pendulum will answer them." Shauna stated to the group as the name.

"Okay." Van said as she cleared her throat after she had finished putting the deer blood and dirt on her head passing it to Lottie.

"Dear dead hunter guy.. did O.J do it?" The palmer asked getting even more laughs from the group.

Everyone looked like they where enjoying themselves except Jackie who Ryleigh had felt sympathy for as she had planned this all day.

As Shauna lifted her blindfold looking at Jackie not knowing weather to answer or not. "Come on guys real question." Jackie told them.

"The vale is thin between our two planes. Ask what is in your heart." Shauna said slightly moving the rope that the knife was held onto.

"I'll go. Is principle Berzonsky screwing Me. DeWine?" Mari asked causing laughter among the group.

The knife had went to say yes and Shaun said "it is certain."Causing everyone to have a positive reaction.

Kailua then started taking as everyone was laughing "hunger guy, if we hadn't crash, would we have won nationals?" The room filled with silence as the knife gave its answer.

As can realised it was a no she let out a "dude." As everyone else oohed to which Ryleigh booed.

"Boo." The martin let out as everyone else did. Everyone had started laughing again as they'd all been enjoying themselves.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

As the of one of the girls in their school had come up, it was rumoured that the girl had a boob job but it was never confirmed by the girl.

"They're obviously fake.you really need a ghost to tell you that?" Natalie asked the group as they where discussing it.

"You think?" Mari asked as they all had started laughing again.