🇬🇧|Stooge+Y/N

I usually see fanfictions with Y/N but most of them are just f#cked up. So i chose to add Y/N to this OS(One-Shot)

Y/N infos:
-No gender cause it's representing the reader of this OS
-Wont finish with one of the boys.
-Loves video games
-Lives on earth(no country cause again it's representing the reader)
-Talk English
-Was just at the start a fan of RPGBattleTrail
-Is on MoxyDust Discord server(i dont really know how make it end up meeting them)
-No pick me or annoying.
-As one sibling (Named N/S [for Sibling Name])
---------------

Y/N POV:
As usual after school i open my phone and go on YouTube. I check my notifications and swipe like around 80 of them. I dont really remember when i did subscribe to these youtubers. 3 am isnt my hour to watch YouTube. I put on my headphone and open my favorite playlist on Spotify. I walk into my home with serenity ,then i remember my homeworks.
I go to the livingroom and throws my homeworks on the table. I hate them so i need to finish them sooner as possible.

-After finishing their homework-

FINALLYY...I'm done with that crap. I got upstair to my room.
I open my pc and look for a video to listen while chatting a bit on Discord. I choose a video from my actual favorite youtuber RPGBattleTrail. I like the videos he posts, the lastest one of course. I open Discord as the video starts. I look quickly at the connected. Mmm...Moxy and Liloo are probably. chatting toghever i dont think it will bother them to talk with me. There's Annabelle..Some of Moxy friends. And RPGBattleTrail ? Yaa...I hope one day i'll find the right time to talk to him, like he's my favorite YouTuber so it's kinda normal i guess hahaha!
I start by looking quickly on the channels where i didnt read any message.
Then i go on general saying "Hai", not even five minutes after Liloo's answering with a "halo" followed by Moxy of course. We start chatting a bit on the life.
Some minutes after HE joined the conversation. Xao, i was so happy to meet my idol. So we starts chatting a bit and some minutes i had to go help S/N. I say Goodbye and go.
I enter their room and sees him on the floor with their friend did they fough once again?! I separate them and reenter my room, ofc i lost my chances Xao is disconnected
-Maybe next time..,i sigh.
But i didnt got the chance to say how much i enjoyed his videos, i quickly text Liloo to know if he does accept messages request.
Liloo explained he actually does and i prepare a nice message for him.

"HII we talked really quiclky some hours before but i didnt got the chance to say that i enjoy your videos alot! I love the games you play and more!"

AND SENT! AAJAHAKLWLLDDLKF i'm nervous..
Man he connected just to see it?! He's so niceee-

"Hello! Yes i do remember you from Moxy server, and i'm very glad to know you enjoys them! Whenever you want or when i finish a game you can always propose something to play :)"

..Is ..HE ANSWERED!! I jump around like a kid when we offer him a gift, i answer and goes to shower cause i stink.

-Time skip some month after-
(Y/N and RPGBattleTrail are now friends they do talk to each others and play sometimes toghever)

I wake up and prepare myself to go to my college. I choose an outfit(man i dont describe it it's yours anyways) brush my teeth and runs for the bus. I made it before it goes, when i'm inside of it, i open my phone and listen to some music while checking i learnt my lessons.
I enter my classroom sit at my place until this usual bitch comes to annoy me.(N/E for them! :>) They starts talking shit about my works and my onlines friends. I look at N/E and roll my eyes;

- Like you do even know them. I know we need to be careful online but you're not helping N/E. Now please leave i have lessons to write and food to eat.

Giving my attention back to my notebook and my sandwich, N/E goes and glaring at me. Under my "i dont care girl" it hurts me a bit.

-Time skip after da school-

I return home and sit on my bed. For the first time it hurted me. More then usual. It's like..I cant understand why N/E needs to pass their feelings on me. It's annoying and disturbing, i try to forgget about it by chatting on Discord, by talking to my friend Xao.
We starts chatting a bit and pay some games toghever, i look away wondering if it was a good idea to talk about what happend today. I sigh and think of not bothering my friend with that. I ask google and it recommands me to see someone.
Well why not? But now the most important is to pass time with Xao and probably his friends. They're going to join us soon.

[END?]

---------------------------------------
aaaaaaah it's done! And i hope you will enjoy it.
Took me forever tho-

Thanks for reading and i hope you'll pass a wonderful night/day/afternoon

915 words.