ROMANCE IN THE RAIN

It was raining outside. You and your husband jk were sleeping peacefully. A sudden thunderclap woke you up. You looked at your husband who was still sleeping. Such a sleepy head. He was wearing his boxers. You looked at his muscular shoulders. You want to touch them so bad. You lay a finger on his muscles. He didn't even flinch. Must be tired because of the previous hardcore sex you guys had just before sleep. You started feeling his shoulders. 

Jk: yeah, just like that.

(You were shocked)

Y/n: you were not sleeping?!

Jk: Well, the thunder was very loud yk. 

Y/n: you were pretending to sleep. You cheated. 

Jk: It's not cheating. It is totally fair to see what my sweetheart does to me when I am asleep. 

 Suddenly it started raining. You and jk looked through the balcony. You guys have a big balcony with a swimming pool attached to it. The rain was falling in the pool. It was a  beautiful scene to watch. You started to feel cold. 

Jk: Let's get wet together. In the rain I mean.

Y/n: I know what you meant. You don't have to make it have a double meaning. And no, I am feeling cold. 

Jk: I can make you hot, babygurl. 

He lifted you and took you to the balcony. Raindrops started making you both wet. Thb it's not that bad. You guys can feel the cold weather. 

Jk: Such a romantic weather. 

Y/n: I guess…..

Jk: I am glad you liked it honey. Wanna dive in the pool? 

Before you can say anything he pushed you into the pool. 

Y/n: Gosh it was dangerous! 

Jk: What can happen to you when I am here with you baby? You are safe with me. 

He jumped into the pool. Damn he is looking so handsome. It sure is turning you on. He came closer to you. He pulled you closer. You hugged him tightly. 

Jk: Having fun dear? 

Y/n: More than expected! You really are something. 

He pressed his lips on you and you kissed him back. The kiss went deeper and you can feel his tongue touching yours. The only person who can make you feel this good is jungkook. 

Jk: You are more needy this time. Does this weather make you more excited? 

Y/n: I don't know. The only thing I know is that I love you.

Jk: aww baby you are so cute sometimes, you know that? 

He grabbed your ass. You moaned in his ears. He gave your ass another squeeze. 

Y/n: ahh…. 

Jk: yeah baby, your all moans belong to me. I am the only man who can hear it. 

He pushed your panties down. You lifted your leg, then another. He threw your panties away. He pressed your boobs. You moaned, feeling the pleasure. He unzips your bra strap. Took your bra off and threw that away too. Now you are fully naked infront of him. He started kissing your neck. Then he removes his boxers. You can see his big dick. 

Y/n: aren't you tired? We just had sex before going to sleep.

Jk: You can turn me on anytime baby.

Y/n: ahh gosh!

Jk:  baby, can we skip the blowjob part. I wanna get inside you right now. 

Y/n: who is being needy now?

Jk: It's because you are looking gorgeous. 

He pulled you closer. Lift you up. Then set his big dick in your pussy. He started pushing it inside you. You moaned in pleasure. He grabbed your ass tightly and started moving faster. 

JK: Ahhh fuck baby! It feels so good inside you. 

Y/n: mhmm…. Yes daddy, fuck me harder! 

 He started pounding you deeper. Giving you every inch.

Jk: ahh baby I'm close.

Y/n: yeah daddy. Cum inside me. I need every last drop of your cum. 

jk: ahh fuck yes.

He grabbed you tightly and cummed inside you. 

Jk: Damn it was good. 

He took you to the shower. You both took a bath and went straight to bed. He grabbed you from behind. You looked at him. Feeling blessed that you got married to such a handsome man. You smiled.

JK: Why are you smiling sweetheart?

Y/n: nothing. I love you so much. 

He laughed then kissed you on your forehead and you both slept peacefully. 

                   (The end)