🔥ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ- 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ🔥

Suhani was staring in the mirror, the day had passed quietly and quickly. The girl stared at her reflection, her figure looked enchanting in the black bodycon dress. The dress had a slit up to her thigh showing off her legs. She put on a light pink nude lipstick and put on her necklace. It was a simple necklace, a silver chain with a diamond stone on it.

She was staring at herself and then a hand was placed on her shoulders making her flinch at the touch.

"Bhaut sunder lag rahi hai, nasar uttarti huh abhi teri" Her mother said. (You look very pretty, I'll take the evil eye off of you right now)

She smiled at her mother, thankful that she didn't question her. Little did Suhani know that her mother was holding a secret of her own.

Suhani stepped out of the house and into the car that Alex had sent for her. Why would he though? No idea.

She sat in the car, fiddling with her fingers, playing with her rings, and necklace. After that, she starts obsessively typing on her phone.

She was so preoccupied with her own nervousness she didn't even realise that a girl was sitting in the front.
"Hey, I'm Ella," She said starting suhani.
"Ella? Oh wait right" She said trying to put off a rude impression of not knowing the girl.
"You don't know me, I know, I mean Alex was never one to brag about his awesome- flaw some sister" She blabbed.

Wow. She's his sister. She's so pretty Suhani thought.
"I don't mean to be rude but how old are you?" Suhani asked her.
"17, why do you ask?" She blurted.
"No reason" Suhani replied and stared out the window.

After not even a minute of silence Ella broke it, bringing Suhani out of her thoughts.
"Are you excited? Alex sure was. He spent 40 minutes picking out a tie!"
"Umhm, I am" Suhani replied. She was never a talker, leave it up to her, she would've preferred to read a book over this any time.

"Are you uncomfortable? Oh my god I made you uncomfortable, you'll probably hate me forever! I'm so sorry!" Ella said.
"No, no I won't hate you! And it's fine honestly, I just don't talk to people that much" Suhani comforted.

"Anyway, Alex is gonna freak seeing you, and also I love your bracelet, what's that symbol on it?" She asked Suhani.
"Thank you, it's a symbol of Lord Shiva" Suhani replied admiring how the bracelet rested on her wrist.

The rest of the ride was spent in silence. Suhani is anxious, and on the other hand, Alex is pumped up.
Suhani reached out to open the car door but before her hand even touched the handle the door was opened for her. She looked at the majestic structure in front of her.

Suhani stood before the grand entrance of the Castle's Barbeque, her breath momentarily stolen by the sheer magnificence of the structure. The restaurant, nestled in the heart of Connaught Place, Delhi, was unlike anything she had ever seen. Its imposing stone walls rose high, crowned with turrets and battlements that seemed to touch the sky. The massive wooden doors, adorned with intricate carvings, beckoned her inside.

As she stepped across the threshold, the air changed. It was as if she had been transported to another era—a time of knights and chivalry, of feasts and revelry. The interior was equally enchanting. Chandeliers hung from the vaulted ceilings, casting a warm glow over the cavernous dining hall. Tapestries adorned the walls, depicting scenes of medieval banquets and jousting tournaments. Heavy wooden tables were set with pewter plates and goblets, and the air was thick with the aroma of roasting meats and spices.

Suhani's eyes widened as she took in the live grill stations scattered throughout the room. Each table had its own charcoal grill, where diners could cook their own skewers of marinated meats and vegetables. The sizzle and smoke added to the ambience, making her feel like a noble feasting in her own castle.