The child

It was going a normal day in the Henituse state with cale and his mother Jour were in the garden.

"Mother! mother! Look I found a beautiful flower "
"Oh! It really looks very beautiful do want to keep it "Jour say's smiling at the little cale.
The little cale replied "No, this is for you"Hands the flowers to his mother. "Oh my! My little cutie is so thoughtful" hugging her child.
"mother I am not a completely little child anymore I am 6 years now"also hugs back.
suddenly Jour gets a little headache as she holds her head
[Hello my child sorry to bother you at the moment I need you to get someone for me]{seriously can't you see I was busy G.O.D but fine who do you need me to find now}[I knew you wouldn't refuse me it's actually a child when you get him I will show you everything about him]
." Mother! Are you okay?"little cale asked worried about her.
" It's ok my dear I am fine but it looks like a certain some wants me to do something for him again"
"Mother if you don't want to then don't listen to him"looks serious.
(please this cutie)" Cale it is not that easy to just reject them. But for now you're mother has to go out for a while understand."
Holding hands of the kid in front of her. The kid nods it's head sulking "Fine, Go but you have to come back."
"Of course where will I go leaving my little cutie behind."
Hugs the kid. " Mama will always be back "
( lier! lier! pants on fire!) Jour tells her child as the countess orderers the servents to get her carriage ready.

An hour later
"OPEN THE GATES!"
The carriage of the countess comes back as the guards open the door for it.
The countess comes out of the carriage with a child no more than two-three years old .
Count Druth's POV '
"My Lord the countess has came back and she also has brought a child" a maid reports me. That's a bit confusing why would she urgently go out of the state and then come back home with a child when we already have our own son Cale and if Cale needed a sibling it's not like we could not manage I thought to myself. " Go and report me if Jour wants to meet me."I order the maid.

........IN ANOTHER ROOM.......
Jour's POV,...
I smiled at the child in my hands as I showed him to my cutie (Cale) Cale almost looked like he was going to jump in joy seeing the kid "Mama who is this kid is he going to be my new friend? He looks so cute! Can I hold him?why is he so small? Why does he have black hair? I never seen a person with black hair in our county! his eyes look so beautiful almost like Stars swimming in sky!why is he so pale? even I am not that pale when everyone calls me pale but now I am not the palest I am so happy!" Ah the innocence and curiosity of a child at least he already seems to like the kid."Cale not all questions at one time Clam down you have all the time in the world to ask questions now one at a time.""ok then,mama who is he?" "From this day he is going to be your little brother and mama and dads another child.""Really! I have always wanted a little brother to play with!So is he going to stay with me from now on!? Can I play with him!?" "Of course sweet heart you can play with him he is going to be your brother after all." "So mama what is his name?" This question caught me off guard a little as G.O.D told me that the kids name was once 'Kim Dokja ' but I can't say that name for the kid now he is going to be a part of my family now so I think I should give his a new name since his current name is pure Korean that might catch peoples eyes. So I thought for a moment."Ingle" "Ingle Henituse" Ingle meaning angel if you ask me very fitting name for a person who sacrifices himself for the happiness of the people he loves and care's for. I looked back at the child in my hands as I thought 'Oh my child you have suffered an eternity I do hope to give you the love and affection you deserve in this life since I didn't find you before earlier  in your other life.' I sadly smiled as I gave the child twords Cale "You said you wanted to hold him""oh be careful now.""Don't worry mama I got him" Cale says as he looks at Dokj- no Ingle in his arms. Looks like one problem solved  it looks like Cale has already taken over the over protective big brother role I do hope that in the future they can take care of each other. Now all I have to do is convince Druth I feel like it's not going to be that big of a deal with me planning to tell him that Ingle is a part of my family. And I do think that it's going to be convincing since Thames family is blessed with unique hair color and eyes with beautiful face structure and he does fit in to the category even though he has black hair. Nah I will manage it."sweetie can you keep him with yo-"I smiled as I saw that the both kids had fallen asleep while I was thinking agha no matter how cute they look I have a job to do no time to get distracted I draped a blanket over them and went out of the room to meet Druth. I stood in front of Druth's office and knocked."come in"say's Druth's voice from the other side of the door."Jour" Druth said as he smiled at me curiously."My dear I heard that you brought a child with you and adopted it from your little tour it kind of picked my mind as we already have a son what is the need of adopting a new kid?" As I heard his reasoning I really felt disappointment in humanity because of my own hasbend so any way " That child is the only remaining of Thames blood line besides me that I know of his parents my cousin and his wife both are dead and as soon as I got the news that they had a little child I decided to bring it to me and I thought of adopting him and I will not hear any objections on my wish to keep the child as my own."

Druth seem to think for a moment and says with a smirk" well then I guess now I have to meet and get new things for my new son."

"I knew it that you would agree!""ok but what is his name?"

"Ingle Thames now Henituse "

"meaning an angel a flaming angle that is ?"

" Yes"
Then me and Druth both started to walk to the room where both of the kids are sleeping.