Chapter 5

Here we go again lovely readers😀😀

Scène change

Yibo and yuan went to yuan school, they reached school. Yibo stop the car, look at his son who already looking at his father with annoyed look. (THIS KID🤣🤣😀).

Both father and son duo, arguring and bickering about, yibo going inside the school with yuan and confront teacher about bullying yuan by other kids.

But, yuan keep aruging with his dad not to go inside and asked teacher about bulling matter, keep asking question about yuan's mother.

Yibo being stubourn, he pick up yuan and went inside the school with sulking yuan in his arms. They went to teacher staff room. There are too many teacher in the room, they looked at both father and son. Yibo put yuan down and they went inside, all eyes were on yibo even some are drooling on him ( worth to drooling 😀😀🤣🤣🥰). Yibo looks unaffected with gazes, he use to it.

There is one yuan teacher, called Miam mian, she went to yibo, asked What happen Mr, Wang with sudden apperance. She likes Wang Yibo, give him à flitrious smile. Yibo feels like throwing up to see that smile. He come to the point.

Yibo, explain Miam Miam about the bulling of yuan in the school, question asking about the yuan mother. Maim Miam slowely step towards Yibo, try to touch his hand. Yibo step backward to avoid that touch, Miam Miam feel embrassed and asked in snister smile, even we want to know about yuan's mother. (Bitch 😒😒🙄🙄🙄).

Yibo, feels like puch to this girl, he composed himself and said, that's my personal matter and avoid topic. After hearning yibo,Maim Maim didn't stop her advances, she again step towards Yibo and put her hand on yibo shoulder, I ll take care of Yuan Mr, Wang, you don't need to worry about anymore.

Yibo, look at her hand that is on his shoulder, he gently Shook her hand, he don't want to create a scène in his Son school. He smirk, I can take care of my son ALONE empasizing the word alone.  You can take care of other kids who bulling my child. MIAM MIAM feel more embrassed, to cover that she shyly smile, Sure ...... Mr. Wang.

Yuan, who watching the scénario in front of him still sulky face ( this kid love sulking like his MoM 🤣🤣🤣). He doen't like the way his teacher looking at his dad. He tug his dad shirt, to get his dad attention. Yibo, feel the tug on his arm look down to his son, who open his arm, asking him to carry. YIBO, smile and pick up his son and left the room.

MIAM MIAM, look at the back of father-son duo, think what was the reason of à women to leave this kind of hot hunk. She is really blind, she signed at went back to her seat.

Outside, Yuan holding his father neck , break the hug, wipe the invisible dust oh his father's shoulder, more like he try to remove Miam Miam touch. Yibo, notice that but didn't say anything to his son, who still pouting. (He think, possessive like his mommy 🤣🤣🤣).
He again look at his son and smile, I am all yours.

Yuan who busy dusting off, when heared his dad, look up and said, of course, I know you only belong to me and my mommy (smart kid 🤣🤣😀😀😀). Yibo who listen his son amused, and think, (you know that very well, your mother also used to say that, I am only belong to his soul (nobody else) except you).

Yibo, kissed his son, put him down, yuan said bye, then left for his class.
After leaving Yuan, Yibo, went back to staff room with angery look. He open the door with thud sounds, getting everyone attention. (Lion getting angery 😀😀🤣🤣).

After, getting attention, yibo, if anything happen to my child, because  lack of your supervision or other kids. Nobody know what, I ll do? Better, you guys take your job seriously said with cold look and left from there.

Everyone, shocked after listening this threat, and start murmuring about how to handle this.

One week later

Yibo, come home very late, totally exausted and frustrated. He take off his coat, went to yuan room, find him sitting on his bed, smiling with card in his hand.

Yibo, went inside, you din't sleep yet?
Yuan, who was waiting for his dad, when saw his dad run to him and hug his leg. Yibo, saw his Son excited smile, and asked What happen? Yuan didn't say anything, put his report card in front of his dad.

Yibo, took the report card, open and smile after seening the first position in class. He look down at his Son and smile, I knew it, you can do it. Congrulation buddy, hug his son. Yuan, who was so Happy, thank you dad excitedly. Yibo, feels agitated to see the look oh his son face, might be he don't want to understand the meaning of that look. He get up and try to come out from the room. YUAN who see, his dada leaving become confused, said Dadda. Yibo, who try to open the door knob, stop unknown fear start inside him. Yuan, asked dad story, yibo looked back and, try to pursue his son. Yuan,not today............today dadda is so tired today, dad needs to take shower and open the door.

Yuan, its okay take shower am waiting. Yibo, stop you need to sleep ,its already late. You have school tomorrow. Yuan aksed again, but I want to listen mom story you promise me, when I come first in the class, you ll tell mom story.

Yibo close his eyes to ease himself, open again and said, not today. Yuan, again stop him, but I want to listen today......today....today only today shouted.

Yibo become more nervous, for the  first time, he angerly look at his son and said, you din't hear but I said go to your bed. No story today. Yuan who listen first time his dad shouted on him flinched.. tear rolled down his eyes. (I FEEL LIKE crying too😭😭😭😭).

Seening, his Son tears, yibo heart Pickered, he left the room hurrediely. Standing outside his son door, he also start crying and murmer, I am sorry.......sorry. dad loves you, don't want to loose you.

This is our 5 chapter, let me know how you feel about it. I know yibo being unreasonable, but he has his reason. Let see, How yuan taking this thing. Until smile😀😀🙂🙂.