The attachment

AHANA'S POV:

"The fuck, are you actually saying that veer cared for you? No, like the veer mehra who doesn't show any emotions cared for you?" Aarohi exclaimed.

Yeah, we were still in shock the three of us that veer cared for me and we were ranting in my room about this.

"Shutup, he's a human ofcourse he has emotions and he cares. No need to be dramatic about that" Here comes my precious brother with his opinion.

"We didn't ask you and ahana, we've to go in sometime. We have our event starting at 4" Aarohi said and went home for getting her dress.

Well, I was still confused what to wear as the event was not too important and I had to give a speech.

Finally, I decided to wear a white dress  and got ready with aarohi of course.

"Hayee, you look drop dead gorgeous! I'm sure somebody is gonna propose to you today" Aarohi said being dramatic as always

"yeah yeah I know. And nobody is going to propose to me. Let's go well be late otherwise" I said

We were downstairs standing and waiting for rishabh as he was getting ready. Yeah, he takes more time than me to get ready. God, I should've said him to get ready atleast 3 hours before.

"You should leave ahana. Rishabh will obviously take time he has to impress other girls. You'll get late for your speech" Aarohi said

"But, how will I go?" I questioned

"Don't worry, I'll call veer to pick you up. He's also going to the event so it'll be good if he picks you up." My dad said

What? I mean? Seriously? After what happened yesterday I have to go with him again? No! Definitely not. But, how am I supposed to tell that to dad. So I agreed

Aarohi smirked shooting a knowing look
And I just rolled my eyes at her actions.

~Time skip~

"Dad, shall I go by the taxi? I don't think he's going to come." I said as it was already late and Mr mehra was still not there.

Dad didn't reply anything and stayed silent.

"It's all your fault, you should get ready quickly but here you are princess. Enjoy your sweet time getting ready when I'm getting late" I shouted at rishabh.

"Hey, don't shout at him. We shall go it's late." Came a voice from behind and I know it was veer.

He was looking good, in casual clothes also

I didn't argue further and we went to college.

I moved outside and the weather was perfect. Dark clouds and thunder all over. Seemed like it was going to rain.

Veer came in his bike obviously.

"Do you know how to sit on the bike with this dress or should I help?" he said

I was angry. I'm not a little kid that needs help in sitting on a bike. So he was walking behind me and I put my leg in the middle.

He was about to fall when I held him again.

"Dekh ke chala Karo. Abhi gir jaata Mai fir Mera chaand sa mukhda kharab hojata" He said.

God, this ain't veer. Something is different today. He isn't grumpy or rude or arrogant

"Acha, toh chalo iss chaand se mukhde ko bigaad he dete hai." I said and released him and he fell.

Well, I wasn't going to hold him for long we were getting late so anyways.