The lake💝

No proof reading.
Sorry for the late update.
Hope u all will love this part.
ENJOYYYYYY~~~~~~~
__________________________________________________

After the party and having dinner both Taekook were going towards their chamber (kook in Tae's arms obviously) having a satisfactory smile on their faces.

Tae opened the door with his foot going inside and closing it. He put kook down and removed his viel to admire his Luna more by stepping few feets away.

Kook was standing their looking at Tae blushing but still maintaining eye contact but when it was hard for him to maintain it he lowered his head biting his lips to stop his shy smile.

Tae not liking the idea of his Luna looking down not into his eyes took step forward decreasing the distance between them wrap his arm around kook pulling him towards his chest.

Kook collide with Tae's chest and started to snuggle more into it hiding his blushing face from his alpha with a shy smile. Tae hold his chin making him look up.

Tae:- (deep voice) when I m looking into your eyes then you should maintain eye contact with me doll.

Said in his deep voice making kook legs to shake and nodded his head. Tae hold kook more tight not to let him fall.

Kook was getting weak each passing second he was clutching onto Tae's clothes for support. His face neck was red due to blushing with the intense eye contact.

Kook:- a-alpha

Tae:- mhmmm (still maintaining eye contact)

Kook:- n-nothing (he doesn't know what he wants or wants to say)

Sensing his omega's conflict and what his omega wants he leaves him now diverting his eyes to kook's lips licking his own making kook to gulp.

Kook:- a-alpha

Tae:- mhmmm

Kook:- d-do something?

Tae:- want me to do something my mate

Kook:- y-yes alpha

Tae:- you will get what you want my omega but for now do as alpha said.. go change your hangbok and come to the stable

Said making kook confuse but he didn't wait and leave immediately before kook even open his mouth to ask something. Kook shrugged his shoulders now pouting cutely and left to change his dress into simple one.

After few minutes he came wearing a soft fluffy blue colored hangfu. And left from their to the stable where he saw his alpha with his white horse (suggest me a horse name Or tell me if I had already mention it before).

He went their and stand a few feet away from the alpha whose back was facing him and was patting the horse

He went their and stand a few feet away from the alpha whose back was facing him and was patting the horse. By sensing the presence of the luna he turned around just be freeze on his spot that how cute and beautiful Kook looked in that fluffy hangfu.