Chapter 1

WARNING WARNING WARNING
TAKE THIS FICTION WITH CAUTION! This story has a new reality in KNY universe!
Douma isn't the best at first!!
TAKE
THIS
STORY
WITH
CAUTION
.
.
.
Good , now lets get to the action.

A satisfied moan leaves Douma's mouth as he lets his tongue dart out to clean his lower face of blood. He sits up and looks down at the mess he has made. The demon runs his hand through his hair, blood staining it like it had his bare chest.

Douma gets up from his futon, grabs his pants, and looks back once more at his abandoned meal.

It was an older harem member that just had the misfortune of also being his meal tonight after he got his release but wasn't fully appeased by the carnal act. So he dug his fangs into her throat and she died cage in his arms as he finished.

He wipes his mouth before grabbing the kimono he planned to wear later.

Douma walked through his estate to the bathing area and rinsed away his actions. Then he cleaned himself more and stylized his hair. He smiles in the mirror and picks at a tendon that got stuck in his fangs. Opening his jaws once more, inspecting before he believes he was ready.

He puts on his crimson kimono and makes his way into the city.

It was an exciting night.

His eyes glowed as he walked the streets, active with cautious humans and prideful demons.

It was auction night.

He licks his lips, already imagining the newest addition to his harem and how she would taste.

Decades ago, Muzan found the Ubuyashiki clan and slaughter them. The demon corps would be scattered. Muzan having learn how easy it was to manipulate and control the hearts of men with fear, decided enough was enough.

So, demons took over. Muzan's Kizuki would be the highest class of demons and have the most power. The Upper Moons kept their ranks but the Lower Moons were expanded to match the terrority they gain with each fallen country. Technology was far behind and with the secrets of killing demons having disappeared with the slayers, humanity could do nothing in the new world order.

Instead, they adapted. Humans became second-class citizens. The needs of a demon would always come first before humans. Even high-class humans stood back for a lower demon.

Muzan allowed for a population boom for demon kind and so roughly every hundred humans there was one demon. Humans kept much of their society, only fearing the day the demon they would talk to would eat them. A prey and predator relationship is always a daily reminder.

Hunting though in the nature of demons was starting to be regulated to make sure the food supply didn't go down because of gluttonous behavior. Such demons were dealt with by the local Kizuki.

This is where the auction comes in.

The auction, an event that happens in each major city has a selection of humans put up for bidding for a demon to bet. They would own the human and do whatever they please and no one would care. The humans that make the auction were a mix of criminals of all crimes or simply unfortunate poor souls that someone thought would make a good meal.

From Douma's experience yes, yes they would make a good meal. His harem was made of females he has collected and none lasted more than two years. Most of the time if they do, it's because he lost interest and then he would take them for one last night.

His harem has shrunken a bit and it was time to add more.

"Douma-dono! We weren't expecting you this evening but please come sit! Would you like the usual selection of wine?"