Peace

They say that an Aeons sorrow can cause destruction like no other. That would be true, the weeping of Irene the Aeon of peace caused war to break out in many lands. The death of Akivili and Idrila caused peace to break for many Aeons. They say that decades passed and Irene sorrows spread countless battles, lives lost, till they couldn't take the pain they caused any longer.

So they walked, and walked, and walked till they had reached the destination they hoped to find. Irene knew that there was no way to get rid of their pain with their memory in tack so they set out to find the two Aeons that could rid them of this peace-less life.

The Aeon of life and the Aeon of death. As Irene preferred to keep their form small, these two forms were much bigger and grander. The Aeon of death put down one of their hands for Irene to climb on to and lifted them to be eye level with the two.

The Aeon of life spoke first, "Irene little one, we know what brings you here. Though we must ask Is this truly what you want?" All Irene did was nod their head. So then the Aeon of death spoke, "to be recanted into a human, we know you lost many. But you will lose as much as a human as well." The first time in decades Irene spoke "I wish to experience peace for a little longer, If it ends in disappear then at least it was my choice this time." "You haven't changed a bit" The Aeon of life spoke. "They haven't which is why we grant you your wish." The Aeon of death follows after.

With those words spoke the body that the Aeon of peace took form in disappear and all that left is a soul that glow a little pink and blue. The Aeon of life takes the soul in their hands and said one thing before letting it go. "Find peace that your one job in this life that I give you."
.
.
.
.
.
And that was the only thing Yanqing know when he was born. That he needed to find peace. But what was peace? No one really gave him a straight answer when he asked because no one really knows. Not the General, not the Master diviner, no one. So in the end he came up with the conclusion that peace was to end the fighting. So he trained he tried to be the best, and people told him he was. But the fight didn't stop in fact it got worse.

So when he got word that a stellron hunter was heading to Scalegorge Waterscape. He thought that this was his chance. If he could defend them then that would bring some kinda peace. Oh how he was so wrong, this brought nothing but disharmony.
.
.
.
So here Yanqing was looking at the grey sky as it rained. Left behind by the person he thought cared for him the most. This he was nothing. The sound of heels clicking on the ground brought Yanqing out of his thoughts. A person came into view or well more of a bulb of color grey color just like the sky. The person who began to speak their words was a little muffled. "Little Irene, no,no little Yanqing I must apologize to you." The person kneeled down and held Yanqing head in their hands. "I'm so sorry, I really tried to find a life for you that you could find peace in. But it didn't work. Please forgive me." Yanqing could answer but leaned into the touch, why does he feel like he met this person before.

"Sleep now little one. Dream of peaceful times. Let your sorrows turn into vines that will create a fortress for you. And when the people that calm that love and care for you come and rescue you then you will have some peace of mind. Then I will come in and collect you to give you a new life that you will find peace."

And Yanqing closed his eyes and let his exhaustion take him. He dreams of simpler times when he was younger and felt at peace. He slept till the entire Scalegorge Waterscape was covered in vines. He slept till someone woke him up, or maybe he never woke up and he laid their till his body rotted and the cycle had to start again.
.
.
.
Pretty proud of this one, Yanqing one of my favorite characters. And when I dream of this I just had to write it.