A/N: Welcome to a New World

Dear Readers,

Dear Readers,

Recently, I took some time away to reflect on the stories I want to tell and the audiences I want to connect with. Today, I'm thrilled to share exciting news: a brand-new sci-fi polyamorous romance title is on the horizon, set to release in April 2024. 📚✨

Now, let's get real. As much as I cherish being in the spotlight—whether it's in front of cameras, creating content for social media, or speaking at events—I've been reminiscing about simpler times. Remember when we used to hang out on Wattpad, chatting in the comment section? Those interactions were pure magic. You'd ask questions about the characters, share your likes and dislikes, and together, we'd shape the narrative.

But here's the truth: you, my beloved readers, are my driving force. Your enthusiasm, your feedback, and your unwavering support fuel my creativity. It's not about follower counts or accolades; it's about the connection we share through stories.

In this vast sea of countless books, sometimes I find myself lost in the current. That's why you'll occasionally see ads in your social feeds—I'm striving to stay afloat and reach more hearts. Yet, deep down, what truly matters is hearing from you. Your thoughts, your insights, your passion—they breathe life into my words.

So, consider this an invitation: come back to our cozy corner. Let's chat in the comment sections, engage on social media, and celebrate the joy of storytelling together.

And to those who've already supported me with votes and recommendations, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your enthusiasm lights up my writing cave, inspiring me to weave tales that linger in your minds long after the last page.

As we eagerly await the release of Eidola Mater: Mother of Idols, I can't wait to see your TikToks, Shorts, and Reels about it—each one a testament to our shared love for imagination and adventure.

With gratitude and anticipation,

Sondi Warner