PRE-RELEASE CONTENT: COUNTDOWN TO LIFT-OFF

5 DAYS UNTIL EIDOLA MATER: MOTHER OF IDOLS GOES LIVE!

6 DAYS UNTIL THE BOOK BLAST PARTY!

To celebrate the release of EIDOLA MATER: MOTHER OF IDOLS, I'm going all out with the Official Book Blast Party, coming up on 04/04/24

To celebrate the release of EIDOLA MATER: MOTHER OF IDOLS, I'm going all out with the Official Book Blast Party, coming up on 04/04/24. Now, I'm not one to limit a celebration -- so this is a 24/7 shindig! 

The party map above is just a taste of what's to come. 😍 I've put it together to lead you on a creative adventure through glamorous EM: MOI-inspired images on Pinterest, soul-stirring music on YouTube and Spotify, fun games and activities on Instagram, and top-notch DLC swag made by me for fans of polyamorous romance! 

You'll probably never see a bigger book blast for a FREE serialized fiction novel, but I'm going all out because I really want to connect with 💕 YOU 💕, the reader. Finding a great book you enjoy is only half the excitement. Get one-on-one with an author who dreams big, writes hard, and never quits. Meet the creative force behind Lead Me Astray and the next polyamorous romance read that will win your heart.

I want you to drop by my Wattpad profile on the day of (04/04/24) to engage and interact with fellow sci-fi romance lovers. I'll post the Party Map link on that day. (Save this book to your Library so you don't forget!) But if you come to this message late, don't worry about missing out because the Party Map will remain live in my Wattpad Conversations and my Instagram Bio for months to come.

What are you most looking forward to seeing in the first chapter of EIDOLA MATER: MOTHER OF IDOLS? (Don't worry - once I start posting chapters, you won't have to worry about author's notes popping up everywhere to pull you out of the story.) Hit me up in the comments and let me know, and don't forget to vote if you enjoy what you've read so far!

) Hit me up in the comments and let me know, and don't forget to vote if you enjoy what you've read so far!