switch-up cat owners

-

[F]

Summary : Gemini and Fourth are neighbors and they're both cat owners. Unexpectedly, they don't get along very well because they hate each other's cats and that led to a huge fight. As a punishment, they magically turned into their cats and their cats turned into them. While in their mission to permanently go back to their bodies, they discover more and more about Lord Jumu and Munmuang.

 While in their mission to permanently go back to their bodies, they discover more and more about Lord Jumu and Munmuang

-

Fourth's POV

"Munmuang???" I called. It's been hours since I slept and I didn't notice that Munmuang was no longer beside me. At first, I didn't think much of it but when I tried calling her over and over again and she didn't come to me, I knew something was wrong. So, I decided to look everywhere.

After not finding her for 15 minutes, worry started to hit me. "Hey baby... where are you?" I called again, but this time I'm opening even the smallest things just to check if she's in there when I fully know that she isn't gonna fit.

"Mom! Munmuang is missing!" I yelled from upstairs. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and I'm so close to crying. She's nowhere to be found! She's not in the house!

Knowing my cat, this is not some common occurrence. Munmuang never leaves the house unless we go out for a walk. This is the first time she left my side.

I sped downstairs where I found my mom busy with cooking. She turned off the stove after seeing how much of a nervous wreck I am right now.

Mom held both of my shoulders to calm me down and asked me where I last saw Munmuang. Of course I told her that she was just beside me in my bed and I fell asleep and suddenly she's gone... GONE!

"Okay, let's split up outside and look for Munmuang. Maybe she's just wandering somewhere near here, it couldn't be that far" Mom says, but at that time I was already thinking of the worst possible scenario. What if she was catnapped? poisoned? or worse... k1lled? I can't!

I didn't waste any second to get out of the house and find her. My mom and I decided on which direction we would choose to search. In the end, I went left while mom went right.

I repeatedly called my cat's name and proceeded to squat, to climb, and to ravish trash cans. I'm not leaving a single area unthoroughly searched. I know a lot of people are looking at me thinking I'm weird or judging me if I had gone nuts but I will definitely be if I don't find Munmuang.

All hope started to run out when I didn't find her. I went home crying and asking Munmuang in my head if I had been a bad owner. Why did you leave me? I thought you love me?