1. Pilot

"Shit- cmon man, you wouldn't kill me now, would you..?"

Adam asked with his hands tied to a chair whist upside down.

"Shut the fuck up. You know you fucked up cause you couldn't fucking pay me, so know you wanna cry like a little bitch?"

"Oh cmon.. you know I- was just.. getting some bills pa-"

"I didn't fucking ask you about ya damn life story." His voiced raised. He pointed the gun to adam tied to a chair. "You should've fucking paid me when you had the change compañero."

All of a sudden there where shooting noises. Like idiots most of the men got down. After a while.. there was nothing else. Not a noise. Turns out it was a damn speaker..

"What the fu-" Just as the man spoke in shock and confusion, he was shot. A sniper. Other men looked up to see.. a man? In a mask with a sniper. They then ran to a different place. Jumping from the building they were from, landing on top of someone shooting them in the head right after.. they then dropped their gun and ran towards one. Taking a quick punch, but of course, coming back up. Punching the person in the chest. Making sure they couldn't breathe for a second. She then walked over to the main guy. Immediate combat. Getting punched. The man then pulled out a knife. Slashing, whatever he could. The masked figure then grabbed the knife and twisted his hand, causing him to scream in pain. The masked figure then stepped on his leg causing it to bend back and break. They then took off their mask and smiled.

"¿Hola, cómo estás?"

Scarlett laughed.

"You're.. a woman?"

"Duh.. how much can an idiot could you be, culo lento"

She then stepped on his head. A bone crushing and wet noise came from it. She then let go of his hand and then looked at Adam.
"Maldito idiota, how the hell did you get in this situation."

Adam looked at her, scared and nervous. "I kinda.. fucked up.."

"Shit you think?" Scarlett rolled her eyes and then untied him from the chair. She then looked at him and walked away. "Don't get yourself in a shitty ass situation." She looked back at him and just decided to watch him a bit. "Or next time, I might just let you get shot."  She walked away and cleared her throat, talking to herself and mumbling under her breath. Adam watched as she walked away and then felt a wave of relief wash over him. He then walked away as if nothing had happened.

"That idiot got himself almost killed. Caught as well.. we're supposed to he keeping our fucking names a secret maldito idiota" Scarlett complain.

Adam rolled his eyes. "Atleast those bitches are dead."

Scarlett looked at Adam with a hint of annoyance and ridiculousness. "It doesn't matter. If I hadn't made it, you most likely would've died."

"I could've handled the situation by myself."

"CLEARLY NOT."

"Quiet." Both Adam and Scarlett faced their boss, Agnes. "Adam I have no clue how you got in that situation. But it was childish and overly ridiculous."

Adam's faced dumbed down. He looked over to the window and started complaining in his head.

"And Scarlett, I'm glad you stepped in but job wasn't for you anyways. Although you did potentially save Adam's life."