The Rising: Part 1: The Beginning of the End is About To Begin

It was an ordinary day, and four friends were at their shared apartment they used for hanging out. These four friends were a tall Russian man, a white hedgehog, a blonde, short-haired crossdresser, and a cream cat. These were four of the five members of Team Advanced, Ruv, Silver, Chihiro, and Kat. Team Advanced is a team that helps save the world from evil. The four friends were building a pillow fort while waiting for Pico to return from his walk.

Kat: Careful... Careful... PERFECT!!!!! [The four friends have finished building the pillow fort] I love it! I can live in it forever!

Silver: Probably not forever, but okay!

Kat: Can I go inside? Please?

Ruv: We didn't build it for any other reason.

Kat: Yay! [She went into the pillow fort] Wow! It's way bigger inside than it is outside! I love it! Thanks for helping me build this, you guys!

Chihiro: No problem, Kat!

Silver: Hmm... I wonder where Pico is. I thought he was only going for a walk, but he's been out for an hour now.

Ruv: Maybe he likes taking long walks.

Chihiro: I hope nothing bad happened to him.

Kat: Hmm... I'm sure he's okay! He should be back shortly! [Right on cue, a ginger-haired man walked through the door, looking exhausted. This was Pico, the leader of Team Advanced] Yay! I was right! Hi, Pico!

 This was Pico, the leader of Team Advanced] Yay! I was right! Hi, Pico!

Pico: [He groaned] Hi... [He walked over to the couch and plopped down onto it]

Chihiro: Eh...? Are you okay, Pico? You seem exhausted.

Pico: Don't worry. I'm fine. I just got into another fight with Junkmail. Seriously... I only wanted to take a walk, but I can't even have that, thanks to Junkmail...

Chihiro: We're sorry we weren't around to help, Pico. If we were, you would've taken less time.

Silver: And you would be less exhausted.

Pico: Hey. Don't worry 'bout it. None of us knew Junkmail was gonna attack. [He looked at the pillow fort] Heh. I see you guys built a pillow fort while I was gone.

Silver: Yep! It was Kat's idea!

Kat: We structured it just like our team!

Pico: Huh...? What do you mean, Kat? I don't get it.

Kat: You see, teams are like a pillow fort! They need to have structure! If they don't have enough structure, they'll just collapse! The more structure a team has, the better it is! That's why we're so awesome!

Ruv: Heh. That's the smartest thing I've ever heard you said, Kat. Probably the only smart thing I'll hear you say for a while.

Kat: Thanks, Ruvtazy! [She processed what Ruv just said] HEY!!!!