Chapter 6

At the parking lot...

After looking at his watch once, he glanced towards the door from where his boss had left a while ago.

He had trust in his and his boss's plan, but he couldn't ignore the fact. Andrew was a cunning person, and that's what was bothering him.

Taking a deep breath, he turned towards his car, where he felt a slight movement. After taking two steps forward, he leaned towards the car's window and found Kiera trying to free herself.

Kiera's POV

"Aghh"

A groan escaped my mouth, everything seemed blurry... Where am I now?

As everything started to become clear to me, I looked around, gasping when I spotted the masked man staring at me from the window. It felt like anger surged through me because memories of how Azura and I were kidnapped were slowly coming back to me, and I was sure he was involved. Suddenly, my gaze fell on my feet, which were tied with a rope, and upon noticing, I realized my hands were tied behind my back too. I glared at him in anger and muttered to myself, "A**hole."

But perhaps he didn't like my glaring at him. He placed one hand on the car roof and leaned towards me, saying sternly,

 "Lower your eyes, or I won't hesitate to blindfold you permanently."

His words were so harsh that all my courage vanished. I looked away, absorbing the surroundings; it was indeed a parking lot.

Glancing at him once more, he had moved a bit away from me, engrossed in his phone. Maybe this was the best chance to escape. Should I run? I looked ahead and saw him staring back at me. Oh my god! I might have a heart attack from this. For now, sitting here seems like the safer option.

Wait..! I can't be scared. If I'm dying, why should I regret it? I sighed, preparing myself for the action I was about to take.

" Hey "

I yelled a bit to catch his attention but as soon as I catched it I wanted to throw it away because of the cold glare he was giving me..

" Can I..."

I started in a low voice so that I can check his reaction and when I confirmed that there's a scope to live i continued..

" Can I go to the washroom ? "

I know it was a dumb excuse but I couldn't come up with something better. If you have a suggestion you can tell me.

I looked at him with hope filled in the eyes but the way he turned around made me question my existence, yes I was scared of him but if only I had power i would have kicked him where it would hurt. How can he ignore me like this ?

" Oh hello , I am talking to you "

I said raising my voice, I cannot give up like this. And he did Turned around this time I think he can only hear when people yell.

" Shut your mouth "

He said glaring at me hard. Actually after hearing his voice this many times I accept he was blessed with a good voice but his words were venom.

" Where is Azura ? "

I said after collecting my leftover courage ignoring the intimate gaze I was receiving.

And this was the moment when I knew 
I f*cked up!

Because he took large strides towards me, and in an instant, he forcefully opened the car door, making me think it would break. But perhaps luck was on my side today because the rope around my hand had loosened due to my constant struggling. I quickly untied it and tried to grab anything for self-defense.