Vantia- will you be my Valentine?

|February 13th|

Tia's POV:

Tomorrow is Valentines Day, and I'm so scared to ask Vanny to be my Valentine. What if she rejects me? Or what if she has a Valentine already? No Tia, you got this. You're brave girl.
"Tia come down for dinner." Janni called taking her out of her thoughts. "Coming." She walked out her bedroom to the diner room.

(Tia has had a crush on Vanny the first time they met at pre-debut. She was always so sweet and very beautiful. Eventually, she was gonna ask her to out, but never had the courage to. Tomorrow, she finally decided she's gonna confess to her.)

No one's POV:

"YAAAAYYYY, TTEOKBOKKI FOR DINNERRR!!" Aysia said sliding her way to the chair. "Aysia, calm down boo, you're gonna get a headache." Maria said giggling. "I can't help it, TTEOKBOKKI is my fav. But it's a shame we get it only on Mondays." Aysia said pouting. " I heard they now allowing us to eat whatever we want next Friday." Lilly said. "This just got even better than TTEOKBOKKI. " Aysia squealed in excitement. "Alright, eat your food." Tia said as they all started to eat their food.

They were all enjoying the food and talking about random stuff. Everything is normal until someone brought up a topic hyping everyone except for two.

"Oh right, yall know what day it is tomorrow." Janni asked. "IT'S VALENTINES DAY." Aysia yelled outta nowhere. The others laugh at her. "But wait..." "Who's your Valentine?" Janni said teasingly.

Everyone become silent. They all looked at one another. Vanny broke the silence, " We're not suppose to give away our Valentine crush yet. We wait until tomorrow." "Oh c'mon just a little hint, we can take guesses." Janni asked.

"Well my Valentine has an "A" in there name." Lilly said. "But, all of us of has A's in our name." Janni said confused. "Exactly, that's my hint for yall, good luck figuring that out." Lilly said with a teasingly smile. "I'm not gonna say mine." "Mee neither, it's embarrassing." Aysia and Maria said.

Tia noticed Vanny looking a little upset. Lilly saw Tia's gaze on Vanny and looked at Vanny and then back at her, slightly smirking. "Hey Vanny, who's your Valentine?" Lilly said. Vanny smiled a bit, "Mines a secret, it's a suprise. But I'll say it starts with a "T". They all oohed and looked at who could maybe be her Valentine, Tia quickly finished eating her food and left the table.

"You're done eating already, I'm not even half way." Aysia sulked. "Alright, give me your dishes, yall head to bed. Goodnight." Janni said as the girls headed their ways while she washed dishes then head to bed.

Tia's POV:
She ran to her bedroom and locked the door. "Oh My God, I really almost got my crush given away." Vanny said her crush starts with "T".

OMG SHE LIKES ME, I'M MIGHT BE HER VALENTINE!!

"Okay Tia, you're all prepared, I actually can't Believe it. Okay, Tia calm down, tomorrow is the special day. I gotta shower, sleep, then confess." She took her shower, put pajamas on, and hopped in bed. "Goodnight girls, goodnight Vanny." She hand kisses her photo profile of the girls group photo and of her and vanny.

|February 14th|

Tia's POV:

"XOXO" by jeon somi, ring tone went off in Tia's room. Tia woke up due to the sound, and realized the day. "It's finally here." She jumped outta bed, did her morning routine, then walked out the door. "Oh wait, can't forget my gift." She ran back to her room and grab her letter. She stood there looking at the letter for a moment. She took a deep breath. "You got this Tia, find vanny and give her the letter and hope she says yes." She walked out her room downstairs to look for her.