Princess Freya

_________________________________________________________________

Full Name (Insert the character's full name. First Name, Middle Name and Last Name.): Princess Freya

Nickname (What names do their friends call them? What does their family call them? Pet names? Terms of endearment? Shortened versions of their real name?): Princess, Darling, Love, Angel, Snowflake (by her crush).

• Frey, Fray, and Yaya (by her friends).

• Princess Freya of Narnia (her Title).

• The Snow Princess, the Ice Princess, The Ice Queen, Freya of the Frost, Princess of Winter (by Narnians).

• Monster, Freak, The Witch (by Telmarines).

Age (Insert their age): 22

Gender (E.G. Male, Female, Non Binary): Female

Date of Birth (Insert when they were born): February 1st

Sexual Preference (E.G. Asexual, Bisexual, Pansexual etc.): Heterosexual (Straight)

Species (E.G. Human. This will vary depending on the Fandom.): Human

Occupation (E.G. Doctor, Actress/Actor, Singer etc. This will vary depending on the Fandom.): Princess of Narnia (Pre-Narnia).

• Queen of Narnia (Post-Prince Caspian).

Personality (Describe the character's personality with as much detail as you can. Don't just list off words; go in depth with who your character is.): Freya is conniving, forward planning and protective. Despite often being involved with her mother's plan to rule Narnia or being corrupted by her magic, she cares deeply about keeping the people she loves safe and makes many decisions based on this need of security. She has a strong attachment to those she loves, is deeply loyal and cares for them immensely. At her worst, Freya is vengeful, over dramatic and selfish. She doesn't care about anyone else and only wants to achieve her own desires.

Phobias/Fears (What are they afraid of the most? Does the character have to take any medication to help with this phobia?): Fire; she is deathly afraid of it.

Powers (Does the Character Have Any? Please do not make your character overpowered.): • Arctic Manipulation: She can create, shape and manipulate the coldest areas of the natural world, including polar regions, tundras and cold deserts, and everything in them, including all the aspects of the arctic, from the purely physical ones and also mythical/conceptual ones.

• Snow Manipulation: She can create, shape and manipulate snow, precipitation in the form of flakes of crystalline water ice. Because snow is composed of small ice particles, it is a granular material with an open and therefore soft structure, unless subjected to external pressure. Snowflakes come in a variety of sizes and shapes, with types that fall in the form of a ball due to melting and refreezing, rather than a flake, are known as hail, ice pellets or snow grains.