Soup

Yet another incident involving the altered clones had landed many standard clones in the medbay. A food fight between them all usually ended like this, you were lucky you had missed this one. The medbay was now half full of wounded men that would develop some interesting bruises. You would think after spending two years as a republic, now imperial, medic on Kamino, you would be used to dealing with the same shit from them all.

You had been monitoring your last patient for some time, the clone had been dragged into the medbay after sustaining a rather brutal punch to the cheek and smacking his head on the floor.

Apparently he had been the first of them to fall - how in the force did these men survive against battle droids but not in a damn food fight?

You'd found that out after some of the jokes his brothers had made at his unconscious body. That was when you'd also discovered he was called Soup, sure it wasn't the oddest clone name you'd heard, but it certainly intrigued you.

"So, nursey, now you got me alone, what you planning to do?" His voice was particularly low for a clone, so it was hard to tell if he was trying to sound suggestive or not. Still, you took it that way, because as much as you pretended that you stayed professional at all times, you would be lying if you said the fantasy hadn't crossed your mind.

Some nightshifts were spent daydreaming about how a clone's warm body against yours would contrast the almost always cool air of Tipoca City. About how it would feel to have such an attractive man discover the joys a woman had to offer by testing and teasing your body and how well filled you'd be. To at least save some face against the fact he'd clearly caught you slipping into another one of those daydreams, you gave a questioning, "Huh?"

"C'mon. I've seen how you've been lookin' at me." So his voice was definitely suggestive then.

Your cheeks flushed as you registered his words - had you been looking at him? You didn't think you had, but then again the main thought in the back of your mind was all of the times one of the other non-Kaminoan medics had told you about her forays with one of the clones. Maybe you had been giving him 'fuck-me' eyes while looking him over.

"And now you've got me alone cause you want to observe me," He sat up in the cot, and suddenly his form seemed more intimidating than before, in a way that had your stomach tightening and thighs tensing. "So, you gonna act or just look?"

You realised that as he spoke you were watching his lips, and you attempted to make a conscious effort to look into his eyes, eyes you had seen countless times before and were easy to focus on, and yet your focus betrayed you. His lips captured your attention again, and suddenly your fight against your natural instincts became weaker as you contemplated how his lips would feel against your own.

Your heart felt a little louder and your breaths a little deeper. As you took a step forward, you realised that everything outside of his face seemed a little blurry.

Shit, were you going to do this?

Like that, you risked everything for literally no reason and forcefully pressed your lips to his. All he had to do was say a couple of words and let the background imaginations from what your colleague had said do all the work. As if he'd been expecting his words to do the trick, he quickly worked his lips against yours while wrapping his arms around your hips.

You broke the kiss, realising you were now trapped between his legs, and your hands came to rest by the insides of his elbows, stroking your fingertips along the soft skin. You screwed your eyes shut and gave an embarrassed shake of your head. What were you thinking?

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." You tried to step back, which he allowed for a single stride before stopping you with a firm placement of hands on your hips.