Prologue

A boy's voice can be heard, clear and youthful, he is humming a song filling the air around him with melody. He is humming this song as he is cleaning a table in a restaurant. Just as the song is about to reach its peak, a sudden ringtone shatters the boy's musical reverie. He stops humming, and answers the call, "Hello?"

"Ah, hyung?" he says with a confirming voice and continues talking with the person on call, "Yes. I was about to finish it"

"I'm not sure about some things yet"

"Right, it's due tonight"

"Don't worry, I'll send in the final draft on time"

"Yes, yes, see you in class tomorrow hyung"

"You're working hard hyung, thank you"

He ends the call and looks at the time, it is already time for his shift to end. He finishes cleaning that table and informs the owner before he leaves the restaurant.

He is walking on his way back home while there are earplugs in his ears. He seems to be in a good mood. He smiles as he walks leisurely and hums the song playing in his earplugs, forgetting every worry in the world and forgetting how he has an assignment to complete before midnight.

However, he stops, his smile drops and his face now has a blank look on it, the same face which seemed to be in high spirits just a moment ago.

"If it isn't Jeon Jungkook?!" a guy's voice can be heard, however, that is not what Jungkook is looking at, his focus is wholly on the person beside that guy, the person who seems to be the reason why Jeon Jungkook could not keep a smile on his face anymore, that person was non other than Son Chaeyoung.

Son Chaeyoung, the girl gave a polite smile as she looked at him, although he was familiar with her for some reason, she was not aware about him, she wouldn't even have any idea how their lives are going to entangle with each other, changing everything for the better.

"Anomaly" - Taesista