Chapter 1

It's morning time and students can be heard chatting throughout the hallways of the university. Jeon Jungkook is walking along with his two friends at a normal pace. The two friends in the group are talking with each other as they walk, and sometimes along the way Jungkook replies to their questions with a yes or no.

He seems to be listening in to the conversations yet also not, he is tired, he is a night owl so things happen when he looks at the time and it would already be 5 am and yet again he slept for only an hour last night or it would be better to call it 'this morning'.

Anyhow, he has it taken care of so that he won't fall asleep during the lecture, he bought a cup of hot chocolate.

As Jungkook reaches the lecture room he and his friends use the backdoor or the second door in the classroom to enter as they had been coming from the opposite direction. His eyes search for a seat, although there were a lot of seats available as he was there early for the lecture, he would always prefer to sit somewhere in the middle. Not front and not last, it has to be in the middle. Why? No reason, that's his preference.

Jungkook's eyesight drops on the perfect seat possible and he moves near the seat to grab the chairand just as he grabs the chair, someone else puts their bag on the table in front of the chair.

He looks up to see the person also looking at him. Their eyes meet and Jungkook suddenly withdrew his hand.

“You can sit here, I'll sit somewhere else” he said politely

The other person was a girl she also shook her head and replied, “No..no... it's okay.. please sit here” as she begins to pick up her bag pack.

Jungkook on the other hand gave a polite smile, shook his head, gestured her to use the seat and sat in the seat behind. The girl bowed as a gesture of thanks.

The lecture began when the professor was there and throughout the lecture Jeon Jungkook was yawning. He took note that he will never sleep late when there's a morning lecture again.

When the lecture finished, Jeon Jungkook was ready to leave but as he was packing his stuff, an arms covers around his shoulders. This is the annoying sunbaenim/ senior that wasted his time everyday. The person isn't bad but 'super annoying' is how Jungkook would define him.

“Ah..Yeonwoo Sunbae” Jungkook calls him turning his head a little when the sunbae's arm is still around his shoulders.

“How are you?” the sunbae asks with a smile

“well...as always?” Jungkook replies

“Are we in the same class?" Jungkook continues by asking

“No?” Yeonwoo says and continues “Can you lend me some money?”

“Ah..!!” Jungkook gets annoyed “Why again?”

“Please huh? You know Hyung is working on this business project right? I'm a little short on money, my part-time payment is in the month's end, please?” Yeonwoo says

“ah.. really annoying...okay but you better return it to me on time?” Jungkook says

“Of course” Yeonwoo replies mimicking a cute voice

“Ah..C'mon..stop doing aegyo!!” Jungkook says that annoyed as he gives Yeonwoo the money

Another friend came to Yeonwoo and started talking with him, Jungkook shakes his head and his eyesight drops on the girl in front of him. He looks at her, and notices that she is looking at Yeonwoo but as she notices Jungkook, she turns her head. A girl calls her, “Chaeyoung-ah.. let's go!"

“Yes! I'm coming!” Chaeyoung replies back and picks up her bag pack to leave.

Jungkook looks in her direction for some seconds and notices how she glances at Yeonwoo again before leaving the room. Jungkook looks perplexed for a moment. But he comes to senses when Yeonwoo taps his shoulder and thanks him for lending the money before leaving himself.

Jungkook roles his eyes thinking something and then dropped the matter shaking his head.

“I should leave too” he tells himself and leaves the lecture room.

Jungkook lives nearby to the university so all he has to do is just walk back home, he has no shift at work today so now he can go home and have a good sleep.

At least that's what he thought.