Demon!reader x levi. Sneak peak

I breathed heavily. I felt light but my chest felt heavy. I felt like I was suffocating under her intense gaze. Pure black eyes with red pupils and white veins. What was I looking at? Was it even eyes?

I gulped while 'it' grinned. My throat was in need of any type of liquid. At this point I was trembling.

You know that feeling of falling you have right before you wake up from a bad dream? This is what I was feeling like, except double over and a rapid heart pace with a intense head ached and your body heated all over.

"So, Do we have a deal?" It's voice sent chills all over my body. It sent my heart jumping to my throat. I nodded my head vigorously. Anything to get this feeling away from me.

"Good."

c o m i n g
s o o n

"What do you know of fear, human?"

"Then no matter where you are, in a crowded restaurant or on some desolate street or even in the comforts of your own home, you'll watch yourself dismantle every assurance you ever lived by. You'll stand aside as a great complexity intrudes, tearing apart, piece by piece, all your carefully conceived denials, whether deliberate or unconscious. And for better or worse you'll turn, unable to resist, though try to resist you still will, fighting with everything you've got not to face the thing you most dread, what is now, what will be, what has always come before, the creature you truly are, the creature we all are, buried in the nameless black of a name.
And then the nightmares will begin."