15-Dates

previously

after our reuniting, the prince had to fly me back to the palace or the king would suspect us. i was surprised that he hadn't told his dad, but then again i wasn't. after the plane ride, i had to go directly to my room and take a shower so that i didn't smell like airplane food. after i bathed, i was so tired and full from the airplane food that i just went to bed without the fancy dinner they bring to my room.

after i woke up, i got dressed in a light day dress and jumped when a jarring knock came on my door. "Come in!" i said to whoever was on the other side of my door. "Princess, you have to unlock it first..." the prince said. i jumped up with embarrassment showing as my cheeks got red. "Sorry!" i said nervously as the prince stepped into my room. "I have come to take you on your personal date with me." a small smile peeked onto his face

he led me almost all the way across the entire castle before we stopped at a large room filled with painting supplies. "Oh my gosh, Alex! this is so much!" i was so surprised. "No problem Princess. here, let me get you an apron." he grabbed a small pink apron and wrapped it around my body. as he tied it in the back for me i could feel him eyeing my curves, memorizing my whole body as if he was going to lose me at any moment.

as we started painting i had no idea of what i would make. while i was going, a vision of what i wanted came into my head. the prince and i had decided to make our paintings and show them at the same time when we were finished. i could hear his frustrated grunts and i just tried to ignore them as i made my masterpiece.

after we were both done, we showed each other our paintings. his jaw dropped at mine, and i couldnt stop laughing at his.

 his jaw dropped at mine, and i couldnt stop laughing at his

the princes painting, just imagine its in paint.

Jess's painting

apparently he tried his best to paint me and he... miserably failed. the moment he turned it around i burst out laughing and couldn't stop.

after our date i couldnt sleep. i had to meet Alex's family tomorrow and what if i say something wrong and his dad kicks me out?

mostly i couldnt stop thinking about how good it felt for the princes eyes to be on me.

Pic is the painting room except its bigger

________________________________________________

Hi guys! there is a lot of interesting stuff coming, i promise! next chapter i will finally show you guys a picture of how Jess looks! ISTG shes so prettyyy i wish i could be like herrrrr

XOXO

Arweeno