A/N:

This whole story is thanks to KeeperFan17.

Go follow them this instant!!

Well you don't have to. But it'd be great if you did.

In this story:

*drumroll please*

The Seven plus Nico, Will, Calypso, Reyna, and Thalia go to Goode High School. Then following the KotLC crew members: Sophie, Keefe, Dex, Linh, Tam, Biana, Fitz, Marella, Maruca, and Stina; also go to that school. The elves think the demigods are apart of the Neverseen. What will happen when they find out they're't part of the Neverseen?

~~~~

And I've seen a bunch of different people do this, but I'm going to do a little differently.

I know Thalia, for example, has to be with Artemis, but in this story she's going to go to school.

And Reyna, Frank, and Hazel have to be in the Roman Camp, but they're in New York.

I just wanted to make it all clear so people don't mess things up.

And another thing. Please don't say anything bad about Calypso. I don't know why people hate her.

Just please don't say anything bad about any character.

~~~~

Well, there is another thing we need to discuss here. Relationships.

There is going to be:

Percabeth(obviously)

Sokeefe(of course)

Tiana(I just ship Tam and Biana together)

Solangelo

Jiper

Caleo

Frazel

Marellinh(cause why not)

And Theyna(because who doesn't want them together?)

P.S: You can call Fitz-Ritz Cracker.

Tell me if you want the others like, Stina, Maruca, Dex, and Fitz, to have a relationship.

~~~~

I think that's all, but I want to say thank you to KeeperFan17 again.

So thank you!!!!

And also. Have fun reading.