Chapter 1: A New Start

~~Sal Pov~~

I was carrying the last of my boxes up to my apartment, thinking of my first impressions of the new place. "This place reeks.." I said aloud, not realizing I did. "Hey, don't make fun of the place before you've seen everything." A deep voice said from behind me. I jumped, dropping my box and what was inside on the ground beside me.

I turned around quickly, trying to see who the voiced belonged to. My eyes landed on a tall boy, looking to be around my age. He had long brown hair, dark brown eyes, severe eye bags, and a mole beside his nose. "Heh, sorry about that," The tall boy chuckled, "didn't mean to scare ya."

I snapped back to reality, "Oh, don't worry about it, it's fine!" I replied, smiling. Not like you could tell I was smiling. I knelt down to pick up my things, the boy kneeling down beside me to help. "I'm Larry, I live in the basement with my mom." He said, placing some of my belongings back into the box. "I'm Sal, but my friends call me Sally Face." I replied. "Heh, cool nickname!" Larry laughed.

"I just moved in to 402." I said, picking up my box and walking with Larry to the elevator. "Yeah? Maybe we could hang out sometime." Larry suggested. I nodded so fast that my mask started moving. Larry chuckled, "Tomorrow?" He asked. I nodded again, "Yeah, of course!" I replied.

"Alright then, I'll see ya later, Sally Face!" Larry said as he left. I waved goodbye and walked back to my apartment.

269 words! Woo! I know it's not that many, but this is my first story, so go easy on me! New parts coming soon, i promise!! Love you pookies!
-SAM