𝟎𝟎𝟏

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 is the last day of the exchange program between the Police Academy and the Easton Magic Academy. You have been trained in discipline and magic for six months at the Police Academy. Many things happen, from beautiful joys to sad mishaps.

During the school exchange program, you were grouped with two boys. One is a junior who is obsessed with justice and the other is a man of your age, Orter Madl. Orter is a man of few words, while the junior is quite the spirit. He only sought to do the bare minimum and was content with getting a decent job with a decent salary to get by in life.

The three of you went on missions together, which Orter enjoyed despite showing little emotion. However, the junior suffered fatal injuries in one mission involving Domina Blowelive, and with his dying words, he told Orter to bring order to the world so no more lives would be lost.

It was a tragic story indeed.

Not long after, the Police Academy was incorporated into Easton Magic Academy and Orter later became a Divine Visionary. Oh how quickly the time has passed.

As of now, you are packing your luggage and clothes to return to the Easton Magic Academy once the closing ceremony is over. You sighed heavily. Truthfully, your heart feel heavy to return to your original school when you are comfortable to continue studying at the Police Academy.

Walking down the stairs, you carry luggage with your left hand and hold a book in your right hand. Your eyes were so focused on reading the lines of sentences in the book that you accidentally almost bumped into someone. Fortunately, the person managed to pull the book from your grasp causing your steps to halt and save you from crashing into him.

"Watch where you're going." He said coldly. It was your self-proclaimed friend, Orter Madl. You took the book back from his grasp and put it in a small bag over your shoulder.

"I am."

Then, the two of you walked together to the great hall where the closing ceremony of the student exchange program was held. "¹The dawn is upon us," you said staring at the sky. The sun shines brightly, covering the whole world with its precious rays while the birds chirp merrily. It's so foreign from how you feel now.

"Yes," answered Orter firmly. His voice was flat without any emotion. You sighed heavily before entering the great hall with him. Then, sit in a place that has been specially prepared for exchange students. There are four students from your magic academy that went to the Police Academy and four students from the Police Academy went to your magic school. Needless to say, you are one of them.

The ceremony started as soon as the clock struck eight in the morning. Principals from both schools gave their speeches before the awards ceremony continued. A few hours later, the ceremony ended by giving the highest honor to your junior who passed away during the program.

Now, you have to go back to Easton and return to your boring old life there. When you look back, you remember your first memories here. It is filled with sadness and stress, but the passed junior always tries to brighten your day. As for Orter, he just lives and breathes. Literally.

₊ ⊹₍ᐢᐢ₎ ᰔᩚ

"Welcome to the Student Exchange Program between the Easton Magic Academy and the Police Academy. Thousands thanks to Easton Academy for joining us in this exchange program." said the principal of the Police Academy to his guests. The principal of the Magic Academy, Wahlberg Baigan shook hands before thanking his fellow principal.

"Alright boys, let's start with dividing the rooms for you all." the principal glanced at his new students. However, his eyes were surprised when he saw you. "You... you're a XX chromosome, aren't you?" he asked with some concern.