42.

Ψ 𝐀 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐝 Ψ

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞, surprisingly Chiron decided to just modify some rules and continue it. Percy, Annabeth, and Tyson were going to compete. But so much still needed to be said.

I still had to speak with Percy about what happened between Poseidon and my mom, figure out my feelings between Luke...and maybe Sebastian.

Thankfully I didn't have to explain everything to Damien, he figured many things on his own, he called it the best friend intuition.

Camp was crazy for those days, I was happy...but I also...missed Luke.

Was I evil by feeling that way? I had seen him hurt Percy and yet I still wanted...to be with him.

I had lost one friend Chris, of course now being uncovered he left camp.

But I had to...get on with life you know?

I sat at the beach as I cried, I rubbed my wrist where it was now naked without my bracelet. I cried to myself. My emotions, everywhere. Maybe my time of the month was coming? Ugh...

Maybe that was it? No...no it couldn't....maybe?

I held my legs to my chest as I suddenly heard.

"Now why are you so upset?" I heard beside me.

My head lifted and I looked over to see a man, he smiled at me wearing mailmen clothing, he had a beard and mustache, kind of slim. Maybe just averagely built? He held a package in his hand and sat beside me.

"Who are you?" I asked moving away slightly.

He finally realized he was a stranger to me and said "right, sorry. I need no introduction. I am Hermes."

And at that moment looking at him my eyes widened. He smiled at me and instantly stood up and held out my hands.

"You...I don't need any sort of introduction..."

Hermes held up his hands saying "hold up! I'm not here to hurt you."

I scoffed out "shut up. You really think sweet talk is gonna work after I know what you've done to Luke... you hurt him. So yes, you have hurt me."

He quickly reached for my hand and grabbed it hand saying "you might not want to do that, imagine. Camp...seeing you? Hurting a God? How would your fellow campers think of that?" He gave me a fake frown.

"Won't they think you're a traitor too?" I scoffed at him and pulled my arm away from him.

Looking at God he stood up on both feet "I'm taking that you couldn't bring Luke back to his senses like I asked your brother for you to do?"

Bewildered by his words he stared at me and chuckled "before he left camp for the quest. I talked to him; I told him there was hope for Luke. And I still think there is, that's you."

I wanted to kill this God just like Poseidon I wanted him to bend down on his knees drown him, maybe make him cough and choke on ocean floor. He may have been immortal but my feelings could go on forever.

He chuckled "come on, I know everything. And..well I know you and my son."

He smirked and put his hands in kissing motions as I kicked his hands as he winced looking at me irritated even though I should be the one irritated by him.

"Well I can't help Luke if he doesn't want me to." I spat at him.

"You ruined his life, you abandoned him! You abandoned him after his mom went-I don't even know!"