Chapter 1

《Third person's pov》

(Flashback)

"Nii-chan!, look, the butterfly, I perfected it!," Ume released a dream butterfly with her technique.

" Good for you, Ume," Choso sat next to her over the hill.

" Nii-chan, do you think, we'll still be here?, even if decades have passed?," Ume's innocent features could be seen as clear as day.

Choso chuckled at her amused tactics and ruffled her head.

" Of course, little sis,"

《Itadori's pov》

I then felt that familiar gush of wind again, Like something or someone was trying to reach out to me.

' Argh, or maybe I'm just dreaming things,' I thought and saw Kugisaki and Fushiguro ahead.

' Ni-chan!,' 

Making me paused from where I am, ' it's that voice again, the voice of a small girl,' I thought.

' Maybe, it's trying to warn me something,' I thought

"Oi, Itadori, daydreaming again are we?," Fushiguro asked.

" Com'on, we have to report the mission to Gojo-sensei, if we can find him in the other hand," Megumi mutter the last part.

《Third person's pov》

" There you three are, I was looking for you three, anyways, I have to show you all something," The modern world's strongest sorcerer said.

The students and teacher followed the path that lead to an ancient sealed shrine.

The three stared at it in confusion, Itadori felt like he had seen it before.

" Gojo-sensei, why are we infront of this old shrine?," Megumi asked.

" This isn't just a any shrine, it contains a half-breed in it," Gojo said as he peals off the old tailsman, as he released the sealed in the shrine.

Opening the door to reveal a young girl, perhaps in her 13 or 14 of age, with long sliver hair, milk pale skin, ruby eyes and layers of kimono.

The three students were in shock of the sight.

' Is she human?!, there's no way a human can survive without food or water for that long in a stored shelter,' They thought.

" That because, she is a curse, and one of the curse wombs," Gojo said, as he approached the doll like girl.

" Awe, aren't you adorable~" Gojo patted the emotionless girl's head.

" Perhaps, You would want something to eat?," He asked, as he slowly brought out of the worn-out shrine.

The girl was still speechless.

' Perhaps, she's just overwhelm, with just the enough care, she would be just fine,' Gojo thought as he carry the girl in his arms.

The girl turn to Itadori's direction and said.

" Mother's creation is here," She said, as her soulless eyes pierced into his direction.