Candy Mountain

As the group walked along the plains of Dream Land, they could see it slowly starting to heal. The sky above Whispy Wodds' forest and the Halberd were much brighter than the rest of Dream Land, and the ground around them started to look like it was before.

Dedede looked back at Panther Zora's Stone Spire and the barrier that looked like it was about to break at any second with any pressure applied. Dedede still could not understand why Panther Zora would do such a thing.

"Don't worry, sire, we'll make it back eventually." Bandana Waddle Dee assured him as they continued walking away from the Stone Spire and towards Candy Mountain. Kirby looked up at Candy Mountain with a sense of nostalgia while Honey, Seiji, and Natsuko looked at it as well trying to figure out what it was.

"We're approchin' Candy Mountain, the home of Dyna Blade and her children," Dedede told everyone. "This is the same Kirby went to clobbah her because she went bit too fast and was tryin' to feed them," he added chuckling a little as Kirby and Meta Knight looked at him.

"Candy Mountian could be another hiding place for Panther Claw to carry out their insidious plans. If true, we must reach the top to aid Dyna Blade." Meta Knight told everyone as they sped up and reached the base of Candy Mountain.

Everyone looked up to see a trail leading up to the peak of Candy Mountain and looked around to see if any Panthers or members of Panther Claw were guarding any part of it. There were none on the mountain allowing the group to climb upwards.

Candy Mountain, just like everything else in Dream Land looked polluted from Panther Zora's reign. It looked like a normal, grey, dull mountain that Honey, Seiji, and Natsuko saw in their world.

Everyone climbed up the steps of Candy Mountain before deciding to go their separate ways as they faced separate paths. Dedede, Bandana Waddle Dee, and Seiji organised themselves into one group while Kirby, Natsuko, Meta Knight, and Honey who had transformed again this time wearing a mountain climbing suit and mountain climbing gear organised into a second one.

"Is this how it's going to be for the expedition?" Seiji asked everyone as he looked at his group and Honey and Natsuko's group. Everyone seemed to be satisfied with their group. "Alright then, let's get goin'!" Dedede told everyone as he and Bandana Waddle Dee dashed ahead.

As Honey, Natsuko, Kirby, and Meta Knight walked up Candy Mountain, they took this moment to relax and look around. Honey looked at Meta Knight and looked back at Natsuko and Kirby before looking back at Meta Knight.

"Meta Knight, I have a question," Honey told him. Meta Knight turned towards Honey. "What is your question, Honey?" Meta Knight asked her as he turned ahead of him staring at the dull and lifeless area around them.

"Why do you always wear the mask? You look quite similar to Kirby," she told him looking at Meta Knight's feet which had a similar shape to Kirby's feet. Meta Knight was silent before he turned to give his response.

"The mask that I wear is not only armour for the face. It is also armour for the soul. It allows one to face adversity without the burden of personal fear or doubt. My mask reminds me of my commitment to fight, protect, and face challenges head-on."

Honey thought about Meta Knight's words before looking back at him. The words he said reflected the Meta Knight she knew. "That's quite profound." She told him as she looked into the distance before turning her head left and seeing Seiji, Dedede, and Bandana Waddle Dee talk and seemingly have fun with each other from far away.

"I also have a question for you, Honey."

"What's your question?"

Meta Knight stared at Honey having revised his question. "What drives you forward to fight? What fuels your determination to defeat Panther Zora and her minions?"