Discovery

~Austin POV~

Well, after his so-called "date" with Mikayla at the freaking park, Sam drove me back to my house.

Somehow, on the way back, I started thinking about Miko. I don't know what was making me think about her, but for right now, I wanted to sleep after today.

When I went to sleep, it felt great, and I was looking forward to Summer, even though it started off as shitty with Henry dying.

It was 3 AM when I woke up as I saw that Sam's car started driving away with Sam running out!

Sam: Austin, grab your bike!

Austin: What?

Sam: Grab your bike! Come on!

I immediately ran down the steps, got to my garage, grabbed my bike...

and started riding with Sam as we had to know what the hell was going on and why the car was being stolen

...and started riding with Sam as we had to know what the hell was going on and why the car was being stolen.

Sam, who was hellbent on stopping the carjacker, had to mutter this out...

Sam: Where are you going with my car, buddy? Where are you going?

Then, he dialed 9-1-1 as I was looking to beat up whoever was stealing the car.

Sam: Hello? 911 emergency! My car's been stolen! My friend and I arein pursuit! Right? We need all units, the whole squadron. Bring everyone! No, don't ask me questions, all right? My father's head of the neighborhood watch!

After a good long while, we made it to the junkyard, where it was being driven to for some reason.

Sam and I put our bikes down and looked around for where the car was going, but when we finally got to the place, we saw a way's away that the car has COME TO LIFE?!

It turned into a robot as we saw that it lit up something into the sky and it was amazing.

I mean, it was something out of a sci-fi movie and Sam and I couldn't believe what we were seeing.

Then, Sam pulled out his phone and started doing a recording on us as we had to make a recording, as if it's our last few minutes on earth.

Sam: Austin, come do this with me.

Austin: No, man. You do that, I'm just gonna keep an eye out.

He then pressed record on his phone and said...

Sam: My name is Sam Witwicky. Whoever finds this, my car is alive, okay? You saw that? Since this is my on Earth, I just wanna say, Mom, Dad, I love you, and if you find Busty Beauties under my bed, it wasn't mine. I'm holding it for Miles. No, no, wait that... Okay, that's not true. It's mine and Uncle Charles gave it to me. I'm sorry. Mojo, I love you.