𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬 | 𝐨𝐧𝐞

- thirteen years ago -

(short chapter for a start, and the past will be continued)

It was one of those late winter nights where the blistering wind howled, bringing it with a lingering scent of stale blood that stained the blankets of heavy snow after a recent attack of a so called "made up" monster by parents to scare their children off to bed, which were actually quite real as creatures from fairytales were.

Minutes before the blood and shrill screaming had died down, the sound of a splintering door inside an inconspicuous four-story home destroying the illusion of a hushed evening, the dim lights of the first floor flickering, illuminating the oddly dark room, forming shadows which created otherworldly shapes, in which one belonged to a young man.

The young man was forcefully pushed out of the house by a man, not much older than him, yet he stood his ground, his golden-yellow eyes gleaming, only emphasizing the gravity in which he held himself in. The two rolled around, grunts and the impacts of flesh and bone continued. The young man had the older pinned on the scratched and creaking wooden floor, his voice sweet yet threatening. 

"Tell me where the child is." shaking in fear at the thought of the possibility of his skull getting crushed, the older managed to breathe out. "Upstairs, the child." With that, the young man swiftly let go of the man and rushed upstairs.

The young man meant no harm to the man, nor his terrified wife who was frozen at a dim corner of the room, eyes widening at the sight. He knew the man was worried for the safety of his five-year-old child, for the creature from the underworld would bring chaos and fear to this very home.

The interior of the narrow hallway was dark but that did little to stop the young man from locating where the child's room was. He gingerly made his way to the doorway of the room, taking in the details of the small room. A small bed sat at a moonlit side of the room, while a child sized piano was in a small corner of the room, a desk sitting right beside it. 

A loud, terrified wail came from the bed, and out peeked a small child, who was around the age of six. The young man swiftly slipped through the narrow open crack of the unmovable door. Loud grunts and screams could be heard downstairs, making him wince as he knew. It's here. I need to get the child out of here, and fast.

-Recollection of memories to be continued......

୨~𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝~୧

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n note:

my brain (and eyes hurt pls send me some help), and what's "it"? hehe

also, after this book, I'll work on a fluffy/goofy enha chat au :D)) (eh what is this)