Prologue

Every single day, what Amoraltra does its very simple, he goes to his desktop, sits down on his gaming chair, turns on his computer and focuses on both his screens, after checking his socials he goes to play his favorite game, Geometry Dash, but somehow today it was different, obviously Amor went to his computer like always, but something was odd, the computer just wouldn't start, each time that he would press the “On” button the light will go on, but then it would fade away, he tried again a few times, worried his computer might be broken, luckily that was not the case, the computer turned on, Amor looked right at the screen to see if any error screen popped up, maybe there was something going on with his pc, since this never happened before in all his years of owning this computer. His eyes never left the screen, why is it taking so long to turn on? Until it started to light up, everything seemed normal, he grabbed his mouse and started moving it, but the pointer didn't show up, confused, he shaked the mouse around a little more, and nothing happened, then, a tab opened up, pitch black, with red writing, on a language he didn’t recognize.

‘’আপনার কম্পিউটার সংক্রমিত হয়েছে.
এখন আর পেছনে ফেরার পথ নেই।
এটির সাথে লড়াই করার চেষ্টা করুন, এটি সব অকেজো হবে।
আপনার ভাগ্যকে মেনে নিন, সবকিছু মুছে যাবে, সবকিছু সংক্রমিত হবে, সবাই সংক্রমিত হবে।’’

He pulled up his phone, with google view translate, he pointed at the tex, translated to english, and it said this.

‘’Your computer has been infected.
There is no turning back now.
Try to fight it, it will all be useless.
Accept your fate, everything will be erased, everything will be infected, everyone will be infected.’’

This confused him even more, he moved his mouse and finally the pointer appeared, he clicked on the close option, a loud beep starting playing, hurting his ears, then right immediately a blue screen popped up

— “Oh no no no… what is wrong with my pc??” — Said Amor, worried.

He just went to check his phone, pulled up discord and spoke to his 2 best friends, Bluskys and Minishoey, on their private gc he sent messages asking them if they knew something about what just popped up on his screen, then shared a screenshot of the google translate, both of them were dumbfounded, also have never seen anything like this, Amor then went to search on google, and nothing popped up, stressed, he looked back at his computer, to see if he could do anything to fix it, it had already restarted, he sighted on relief and tried to get on an app, but again, the pointer did not show, and the same tab popped up, this time Amor took a picture of it before closing it, which resulted into another blue screen and a loud beep, he searched up the image and nothing was found, no one else has seen this before, he just decided to turn off his computer, thinking that a virus struck the pc, letting the antivirus take control of it but..

Amor has some kind of ‘’creatures’’ living on his pc, those are just normal humans, OCs that he created that somehow came to life and now live on his pc, since he has never had a virus before he had no idea what could happen to them, will they be hurt? Will their files be corrupted? Or will the virus just attack the core of the pc, if that happened, would that affect them?