20.Still too young to have a boyfriend

Rosie

After returning home, Madison went somewhere and I headed to the kitchen. An elderly woman was bustling around inside. When she saw me, she smiled warmly and wrinkles appeared on her face.

- Good morning, Miss Rosie - she said. - Dinner will be ready soon.

- Good morning. Are you Beatrice? - I asked.

- Oh yes, yes - she went back to stirring something in the pot. - I heard you're having dinner tonight with the Andersons.

- Maybe so - I replied, sitting at the counter.

- Anderson's sons are handsome - the woman said, turning to me with a smile.

I laughed.

- About that, I'm not looking for a boyfriend.

- Of course. No man in this family would allow that to happen.

The door slams.

- When is the dinner ? - Leo entered the kitchen.

- It will be ready soon - the woman replied

- Good. Rosie, come with me for a while.

- I'm coming - I stood up and started to leave the kitchen. I smiled at the woman and married Leo.

We sat down in the main living room, and Leo started talking:

- I'm telling you this because I would forget later.

- Mhm - I murmured.

- Do you know that you are still too young for boys? Which did not ?

I laughed out loud, taking it as a joke, but he still looked serious.

- You're kidding me.

- NO. Now sit quietly and listen to what I have to tell you - so I listened to him. - Neither my father nor Noah and Adrien would like you to date anyone. - I widened my eyes very wide. - You're definitely too young for that.

- I'm already 19 years old.

- I'm telling you, because boys only think about...

- About ???

- REALLY ! Really... Really - I got up from the couch. Leo was still looking at me with a grave look on his face.

After a while, he also stood up.

- If you don't listen to me, you will be punished for your actions. - he now sounded like some strict parent not allowing his child at least a little freedom.

MY FATHER.

- Father will find out about everything, and he told me to tell you this.

- I don't believe it, really...

I left the living room, furious and dazed, heading towards the dining room, where I could already hear the voices of my mother and Thomas talking. They were already sitting at the table.

- Sit down, child - said mother. - Where's Leo?

- He'll be here soon - I sat down at the table.

We were all eating together in silence when Thomas started:

- I was wondering... Maybe you wouldn't like to take over my duties in one of the charity organizations I co-founded, Rosanna? - He asked.

I wondered in silence. I don't really have anything interesting to do except study, so...

- There's not that much work there... mostly you'll just go to balls.

So...

- All right