52: His angel eyes

Spoiler: This is a very very very very cringe chapter but I liked writing it so yeah

- - -

Maeve's point of view

Pierre and Kika are dancing with Luci and Charles, Luci is standing very close to Leclerc and he is just enjoying the view. Luciana's body grinding against his, it's hysterical to see.

Meanwhile Sienna is at the other side of the room from Lando, Sienna is with Oscar and Lando is with Carlos. The two keep looking at each other, if Carlos sees it they're dead.

I'm just here, talking with Daniel and Max. In other words, our girl gang is not together, because we are all too busy with men. Except, I'm not busy with men the way they are.

'Will the birthday girl please come forward?', the DJ asks.

I look around, everyone's eyes are fixated on me. I walk towards the DJ booth.

'So, there are two people here, two girls. You spend your entire life with them and they have prepared something for you', Max brings out a chair. 'Thank you Max, please Maeve, go sit down and enjoy the show'.

I look around, Luciana and Sienna are nowhere to be seen, of course it's them.

The lights go out.

'Is this a part of the plan?', I yell.

'Sit still Maeve, nothing will happen', I hear Max whisper.

The lights turn on and Sienna and Luciana are standing in front of me, dressed in gold.

'Holy fuck!', I laugh.

'Hello there birthday girl, are you ready for some fun? We are doing the 21 birthday mashup for you!', Sienna says with her entertaining voice.

'Yes! So why don't we all sway with our hips', Luciana and Sienna shake their asses. 'Let's dance people!'.

I laugh, I love them so much.

----- The Mashup -----

Sienna: You can dance

Luci: You can jive

Both: Having the time of your life

Everyone starts singing with them.

Both: See that girl, watch that scene.

Sienna: Digging the

Luci: Dancing queen!

I knew it was going to be this song, I have been singing it with them since I was 13 years old.

Sienna: Friday night and the lights are low.

Luci: Looking out for a place to go

Sienna: Where they play the right music

Luci: Getting in the swing

they look at me

Both: Are you looking for a racing driver or a king?

I laugh, bitches

Sienna: Anybody could be that guy

Sienna points at Max, I flip her off.