Chapter 8: Really crazy and fake stupid

He Lianchen walked to and stood in front of the two of them. Although he was smiling, it did not reach his eyes. He raised the hot tea with one hand and said: "The former King of Japan was unable to attend the wedding ceremony of his fifth brother and the princess due to physical discomfort. He was actually very sorry. , since the fifth brother and the princess are here today, I will offer this tea to the fifth brother."

Although He Lianchen was modest in appearance, he was trying to apologize to He Lianxuan, but according to Yanguo tradition, only civilian couples with poor family backgrounds and low status would drink tea instead of wine when they first got married, and He Lianchen offered tea to him, which was clear. It was to slander He Lianxuan's low status. Even if He Lianchen was being informal, it was not in good faith to deliberately offer the leftover tea left by Concubine Liu to He Lianxuan!

He Lianxuan on the side looked frightened and at a loss.

"Fifth brother, do you dislike the tea offered by me?" He Lianchen's tone was aggressive, no longer as modest as before.

When the princes on the side saw this scene, they just laughed in their hearts, waiting to see He Lianxuan show off his ugly face. Concubine Liu Guifei looked indifferent. Although Yun Xuan couldn't bear it, she didn't want He Lianchen to feel bad about her. I was dissatisfied, so I just pretended not to pay attention.

He Lianxuan was frightened slightly by He Lianchen's low drink. He made up his mind and was about to reach out to take the tea, but another hand reached him first.

Leng Li took advantage of He Lianxuan's hesitation and quickly took the tea from He Lianchen's hand, but did not intend to drink it. After a few seconds of silence, he slowly walked up to He Lianchen, raised his tea cup with a sneer on his lips: "The third prince was unwell the day before yesterday and should have rested at home. However, my prince and I were unable to visit the third prince due to the complicated wedding ceremony. We are actually very sorry. Since the third prince is here today, I will use this tea to apologize to the third prince. "

Leng Li also had a respectful tone and returned the tea to He Lianchen. Everyone was shocked. Everything Leng Li said was taken as a matter of course, and there was no hint of any overstep.

He Lianchen was stunned when he saw Leng Li's actions. His guess just now was confirmed. Leng Li was not as stupid as the rumors said, but was smart and resourceful. If this was the case, then his fifth brother would be even more careful. Take care' of it!

Several fragments of the previous life when Leng Li and He Lianchen were confronting each other passed through his mind one by one. It was like this when they met for the first time. He stood in front of her with a smile, but she didn't dare to look up because of her ugly appearance. But it was already long since we met again today. Things have changed and people have changed, and the deep affection at the beginning has long since turned into full of resentment and regret!

He Lianchen stared at Leng Li with a cold face for a while, then turned and left without saying a word. Leng Li stood there expressionless. When He Lianchen turned around, she secretly breathed a sigh of relief, with the tea in her hand still empty. She moved, but only Leng Li knew what she had done when she brought the tea. She was good at using poison, and she had long been proficient in poisoning without anyone noticing, but she regretted it after poisoning, not because she was right. He Lianchen still had feelings for him, but wouldn't it be an advantage to He Lianchen if he died without suffering like this? !

The three princes who had not said a word looked at each other with cold smiles, and then one of them walked towards Helianxuan. Although the man was handsome, his eyes were treacherous and his face was mocking. This was the fourth prince of Yanguo, Helianchu!

Helianchu's mother-in-law was a concubine, and her appearance was only average in the palace. Helianchu could not win his father's favor with his mother, so he had to follow Helianchen every day, following his influence.

Helianchu walked up to Helianxuan and put his hands behind his back, not hiding his disgust towards Helianxuan.

"The fifth brother became a lot bolder after getting married. The third brother refused to drink the tea he served? Then don't you look down on us brothers even more?" He Lianchu looked at He Lianxuan, There was always a mocking smile on his lips.

He Lianxuan was actually taller than Helian Chu, but now he didn't dare to raise his head, his body was still trembling slightly, he was biting his lower lip tightly and looked very nervous.

"Four...Brother Four Emperors, it's my fault. Don't be angry. I will apologize to Brother Three Emperors." He Lianxuan said and wanted to walk towards He Lianchen, but He Lianchu reached out to stop him.

"Fifth brother, why should you be anxious? Third brother will never blame you." Helian Chu stood in front of He Lianxuan.

In the next second, Helianchu stretched out one foot and said to Helianxuan with an arrogant expression: "When I entered the palace just now, I accidentally got mud on my shoes. In the past, the fifth brother didn't like to help the fourth emperor brother shine his shoes. Really? I will definitely not disappoint the Four Emperors today."

Helianchu didn't feel anything was wrong at all, but Helianxuan stood frozen on the spot, without saying a word and looking cowered.

Seeing this, Leng Li was filled with anger. In her last life, she was bullied because of her ugly appearance. In this life, she was naturally displeased to see Helianxuan being insulted by others because of his cowardice!

Seeing Helianxuan's delay in making any move, Helianchu's expression suddenly turned ugly, "Fifth brother, do you still want me to help you?"

Everyone on the side, except Leng Li, was gloating about his misfortune, and some even let out low laughter. Helian Chen also curled his lips and sneered.

"Fifth Brother, please hurry up. My shoes were dirty when I first came here, but I still have to trouble Fifth Brother." Another voice sounded. The speaker's appearance was slightly more immature than the others. This is Helianshao, the sixth prince of Yanguo.

Helianshao was the youngest among the princes and the most playful. His mother-in-law, Qingfei, was quite favored, so he teased others in the palace all day long. When he saw that his elder brothers often bullied Helianxuan, he followed him and started to treat Helianchen. Even more so, he obeyed his advice.

He Lianxuan froze in place for a few seconds. His mediocre face was full of panic and fear, but his eyes were hard and cold, and he did not react at all to He Lianchu's words.

Helianchu suddenly retracted his foot and smiled coldly. Before Helianxuan could react, he stretched out his foot and kicked him hard!
(To be continued)