Prologue

Each doe has its own day.
Ashlei Howell was therefore not an exception.

She was no different from the rest of them, but it didn't mean she wasn't special either.

If she so chooses, she will stand out; otherwise, she doesn't.

Here's a sneak peak of the first chapter. (I haven't finished yet since this fanfic has been on my drafts for two whole years, don't judge.) It's not even helping since I stopped playing the game ages ago, but I really want to write a fanfic (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠)

¯⁠\⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠/⁠¯

"Oh heavens! Ashlei is sensing multiple clouds on the horizon, she oughts to take care of her lord, if things go down it's best to seek amends in their humble abode of Jade." The oddball started clinging to Prince Chevalier as if he was a reliable pillar, which according to her- he is. The latter remained neutral and was used to it so they weren't worried about her angering the beast.

Emma turned towards Clavis and Nokto in confusion as she whispered. "Does she always talk like that? In third person I mean," Rhodolite's Belle tried her best to keep her voice low, afraid that the Princess might hear.

Nokto was 'kind' enough to answer. "As always..."

Prince Clavis chuckled, this situation was far too amusing, even for the troublemaker of Rhodolite. Princess Ashlei was like a koala bear clinging onto a tree branch in the form of a Chevalier. He could imagine that all day.

Everyone turned to him as his laughter filled the room.

🐰: I don't know what's gotten into me lately but I took a LONGGG break from writing as you can probably tell. Even i thought I wouldn't come back but here I am with yet another fanfiction that hopefully I wouldn't abandon.... hopefully.

I'll continue writing the "maid empress" (the fanfic that I thought I've abandoned yeah..) once I'm done figuring out which chapter I am in the novel. ಠ⁠◡⁠ಠ