Summer Break

It's a Thursday  in April  and I found most of what Mrs Myers taught us interesting, buy so I think.Others really didn't give to flying ducks on what the topic was on and being the only one listening I took part in her questions hoping I could get the praise I need to make me feel 'better' than others.She did see my how well I was doing ,my class had given me the title  class teachers pet of the year.As much as it was weird I found it as something that made me feel even more useful.

All those homeworks that I did haven't paid of YET,my mom keeps telling me they won't but one thing for sure is that they will(in future it will right)She says my hope is incredible because even after I've been failed I always find a way to replenish my disappointment.

The bell rang and I got up ,the teacher called me up to her desk to show me something. She and the head of Science decided to make me the co-leader of the group.Without a doubt I thoughtlessly said I would take the position.Already as I was leaving her class my palms and armpits started sweating,our next class was art with Ms Bliss.I still haven't gotten the elements of art correct and I was worrying because we would have to  do a assignment on using all elements to draw a picture.

She gave us separate papers to try to draw our favourite movie characters in a action scene.I thought of Tom Cruise because he was my dad's favorite actor.I would draw Tobey Maguire but I don't have that much skill for such a scene.Sitting next to me was Madely who drew Black Widow from the avengers.The period carried on until our lunch break started.