O N E ~ Piercing Blue Eyes

{DECEMBER 1987}

{Luna Nueva's} POV:

"Hey Kurt" I casually said, entering our shared kitchen.

We lived together in a small apartment. But it really was just a trashy old place..

"Hey" he answered quietly, concentrating on something.

I looked over to him, trying to figure out what was going on but I couldn't see his face as his head was hanging and his blond hair covering it.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he slowly looked up.

His dirty blond hair still tangled around his face, dark circles showing under his eyes, but the only thing that caught my attention was his smile.

That Kurt Cobain smile.

"Nothing.. Just thinking back to the time we met and afterwards" He sounded high but it was normal.

"You remember stuff like that?" I laughed..

"Yeah.."

I did also quite remember the time we met and what happened after..

Blurry yet so memorable.

...

{MARCH 1976}

"Ow!! Stop it!!" I cried out as a boy was pulling my hair.

Suddenly it stopped and I heard a loud thud.

I looked up and through my teary eyes I saw the boy lying on the ground.

"Leave her alone" I looked to my left to see another boy.

He had dirty blond hair, he was cute.

"Are you okay?" he looked at me and I couldn't answer.

I was stunned.

He had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen my whole 8 years of my life.

"I-I'm.." I nodded as he hugged me side-ways.

"I can tell we are gonna be bestfriend's" he said which made me smile.

{OCTOBER 1976}

I found out his name was Kurt, he was one year older than me and we became bestfriend's.

It's been a few months..

March, April, May, June, July, August, September.. And now it's October.

Yes I've kept count, it's special.

Right now I'm talking to Kurt infront of the school.

"I have to tell you something Luna.." He seemed sad the whole day and it was so weird.

He was always happy.

"What is it?" his face softened, yet it got sadder.

"I-I'm leaving town.. Tomorrow" he stuttered which just made my heart break.

"What!? You can't leave!" I shouted, drowning into a state of panic.

"Luna.. I'm sorry I tried convincin-" He started but I cut him off.

"You can't just leave me!!" I screamed in his face as I felt tears sting my eyes "You can't.."

{NOVEMBER 1976}

It's been a month without Kurt and I still feel like there's something missing.

A part of me is missing.