chapter 21

enid pov:

if i am honest, i am a bit scared. today we will meet up with tyler, the freak that tried to kill us

"you sure he wont try to kill us again? i mean i dont know if i can wolf out on command" i said slightly panicing.

"i promise. now lets get going shall we?" she motions to the door. i nod and we walk outside our apartment.

we walk to his house, well the sherrifs house, and knock on the door.

sherrif galpin opens the door and looks at us both. "what do you two want?" he asks.

"is tyler here?" wednesday asks.

"he is." he answers. "can you get him?" wednesday said with a bit of an attitude.

he rolls his eyes and turns around and yells "tyler your friends are here"

we hear someone run down the stairs and he smiles but his smile drops when he sees me. i think he expected wednesday alone..

"uhh hi" he said looking a bit awkward. "where do you want to talk?" wednesday asks.

"my room, doesn't have to be fancy. but does she need to be here?" he points at me.

"uh i am standing right here?" i said offended. "sorry but i need to talk to wednesday, it's kinda private"

i look over to wednesday and she looks me back into my eyes. "its fine enid, this won't take long."

"okay babycakes, i'll wait right here for you" i wink and give her a kiss on her lips.

i did that on purpose, just to let tyler know she is mine and mine only.

i smirk and walk away.

wednesday pov:

i know exactly why she kissed me. she smirked at tyler and walked away. i closed the door and faced tyler.

"w-what was that?" he asked confused. "aren't you gonna kill her?"

"why would i do that?" i ask raising an eyebrow. "uhm maybe because she called you 'babycakes' and kissed you on your lips?"

"so?" i reply. he was speechless. "what did you want to talk about?" i said breaking the silence.

"i WAS about to confess my true feelings for you but i think you are already taken?"

"what do you mean?" i ask. "you and enid?"

"what about us?" "nevermind"

"so, whats the deal, laurel is dead so who is your master?"

"i have no master. i am free and on top of that, i have my supressors. i won't and i can't become a hyde anymore."

"how do i know you are not lying?" i ask him. "you can't. i know you don't trust me anymore so you just have to take my word for it."

i open the door "enid you can come" i said to the waiting girl. she smiles and walks back to where we were.

"whatcha talking about?" she asked. "his mutation. but i was about to leave."

"okii, bye tyler!" she waved. but as we walk down his driveway, we hear tyler

"you two a thing?" he asks. "lets show him" i whispered to enid. she smirks and leans in.

we kiss passionatly and after a few seconds, our tongues are tangled together.

we swiftly pull away and stare eachother in the eyes. i smirk and look at tyler "does that answer your question?"

"it does. goodbye wednesday" he said frustrated before closing his door

"we really showed him huh" enid said while we walk back to our apartment.

"we sure did. by the way, i didn't really mind the new nickname"

she thinks for a second before remembering what she called me. "oh yeah, babycakes" she smiles wide

"thought you would hate it" "well i dont"

we enter our apartment and get ready for bed. enid walks to her room and before she closes the door, she faces me

"wednesday? can i sleep with you,i don't feel so well.." she said holding her hand on her stomache

"fine, come on, hop in.." she smiles and runs towards my bed. she trows herself on my bed and snuggles with me.

"goodnight nes" "goodnight"

i close my eyes and snuggle my face into the girls hair. god i love her scent.

i like everything about her, but especially her loud tractor snorring.

she is my wolf and mine only