Last Day

After Hiruzen left Naruto's hospital room, Naruto was discharged, determined to continue his wilderness training. He reflected on the need to become stronger and realized relying on pre-made seals wouldn't be sufficient. Thus, he resolved to practice crafting seals using chakra. He envisioned forming intricate seals by guiding chakra through his fingertips, whether in the air or on paper.

Summoning 100 shadow clones, Naruto divided their tasks: 10 clones headed to the library for research, 45 focused on chakra control, and the remaining 45 practiced writing chakra in the air. Meanwhile, Naruto created a barrier kunai and skillfully hunted a rabbit for dinner.

As he cooked the rabbit over a fire, Naruto contemplated new seal ideas. "For a fire seal, infusing it with fire nature chakra and activating it with personal chakra control could produce a flame. The intensity could be controlled by adjusting the chakra input." Recognizing the need for improvement, he also acknowledged the limitations of his storage seals and resolved to enhance their capacity.

While eating, memories from the clones flooded Naruto's mind. As the memories subsided, he decided to create another set of 100 clones to continue training while he slept. Before bedtime, he crafted a basic barrier seal, initially considered a failure, but it turned out to be surprisingly effective as a soft, makeshift bed.

After concluding his wilderness training, Naruto returned home to review his progress. He could now write seals in the air and create floating platforms using barrier seals. Feeling a sense of clarity, he made a decision for the next four years: a dedicated focus on both sealing arts and taijutsu. Recognizing the importance of a balanced skill set, Naruto aimed to overcome any potential weaknesses.

Four years later, Naruto had transformed from the energetic academy student into a skilled and disciplined ninja. The village had seen him grow, not just physically, but in terms of his capabilities and knowledge. He emerged from his intense training with a profound understanding of seal arts and a sharpened proficiency in taijutsu.

Naruto, now a confident young man, looked back on his journey. His proficiency in chakra control had skyrocketed, and he could effortlessly create intricate seals with a mere flick of his finger. The library had become a second home, and the shelves echoed with the whispers of his diligent studies.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting hues of orange and pink across the village, Naruto decided to take a stroll through the familiar streets. People greeted him with nods and smiles, acknowledging the significant change they sensed in the once-outcast ninja.

Naruto reflected on the multitude of skills he had acquired. The fire-sealing technique he devised had become a reliable tool for starting fires with minimal effort. The storage seals, once limited, were now expanded and could hold a vast array of items. Even the basic barrier seal, initially deemed a failure, had found a purpose as a comfortable bed and blanket during his wilderness training.

His newfound proficiency wasn't limited to seals. Taijutsu had become second nature to him. Swift and precise movements characterized his combat style. He could seamlessly blend his martial arts prowess with the strategic use of seals, creating a formidable combination that left opponents bewildered.

Naruto's vision for the future was clear. He envisioned himself as a versatile and powerful ninja, capable of adapting to any situation. The road ahead wasn't without challenges, but Naruto embraced the journey, knowing that growth was a continuous process.

As Naruto walked through the familiar streets of Konoha, his thoughts swirled with a mix of nostalgia and determination. The past four years had been a journey of growth, and today marked the end of one chapter and the beginning of another.