User: Enter The Black Hole

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to something that was honestly a long-time coming. Welcome to the horrific downfall of my mental state; i.e my newest and probably weirdest roleplay book. Of course, you're not here to hear me yap about my mental state again, so here we go:

The Rules are Thus:
#1) The Basics
Might aswell get the average shit out of the way. Don't be a dick, have fun, don't butt into shit, y'know how it is. Just so long as I don't feel physically repulsed talking to you than we should be kosher.

#2) Stay Within Bar
Do not force shit. Do not force plot. Shit will not always go your way, learn to accept it and move on. I know some people can't get that through, but y'know.

#3) Themes
I'll be honest, my shit can and will 1000% get dark with its themes. You will be warned and I will hope to see that there isn't any complaining.

#4) Smut
Smut is touchy in this book. Since this book is meant to be more story-based, any and all smut will likely be plot-related. If a smut-oriented chapter is released than you'll see a little (18+) marker in the title. Same rules with staying within bar, mind your lane and don't force anything.

#5) Content
This book will contain alot of fan-material that does require what basically amounts to a college thesis' worth of detail for each, so don't worry if you ever get lost. If you need context for anything then you're free to ask in my PMs.

#6) Roleplay Etiquette
Okay so, I don't think I need to say this, but please, for the sake of my sanity, roleplay in format. I understand why people go for script-form, but it just doesn't do anything for me. Be as descriptive as you deem possible and try not to derail the plot too much. Also, try to roleplay in the book. Not that I won't RP in PMs, but I would rather do it on the book its supposed to be done in.

#7) Stay Interesting, Stay Loose
Alright so, listen. I cannot work with a flat performance. I cannot work with literally stale bread. Try to keep your character(s) interesting, try to keep them flexible to the situation. Give them that special sauce that helps them be something... Well, special.

#8) Life
I know this is obvious, but I have a life. I am a person just like you, so know that I may not always be available. I also may not always be in the best spirits (that's what happens when you inherit almost every physical and mental issue from your parents), so bare that all in mind.

#9) Have... A Time.
I don't expect you to have a perfect time, there will be moments when you don't have fun, but I at the least want you to have a memorable experience.

Now then, that's all I really have to say.
Until I release the character creation page, then I bid you all farewell. Goodnight all.

===> User: Create Original Character