❥𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒪𝓃ℯ

❀𝒫𝒪𝒲ℰℛ 𝒪𝒱ℰℛ 𝒴𝒪𝒰 ❀

"Are you stupid? That's the last thing someone says in a horror movie right before they're killed dumbass!"

𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ 𝒪𝒩ℰ

Valentina was only 10 years old when she lost her family in a car accident, but fortunately, her best friend's mom, Tasha Dooley, took her in, and she has lived with them ever since. Tasha and Leo are the best things to ever happen to her. She's grateful to be able to call Tasha her mom and Leo her brother.

After Valentina's 13th birthday, strange, unexplainable things began happening to her. Objects would float around her, and she would accidentally zap Leo with sparks of electricity.

That's when Tasha sat Valentina down with a book of her family history and explained that she came from a long line of witches. Leo was right beside Valentina when she performed her first spell, making pillow feathers float through the air around them.

"Welcome to your new home, Mrs. Davenport!" Donald smiled while carrying Tasha into the house in bridal style.

"Why thank you, Mr. Davenport!" Tasha squealed, holding him tighter.

"Absolutely, Mrs. Davenport." Donald smirked, leaning in to kiss her, making me and Leo both gag.

"We get it! you got married." I groaned, grabbing my bags and dragging Leo into the house with me.

"Damn," I whispered in amazement, looking around.

"Language Val." Tasha said

"Sorry"

"Wow, you got this house just from inventing stuff? Way to go, mom!" Leo cheered

"That's a husband!" I agreed, smiling, and walked over to a fancy pole-like thing that was in the middle of the room.

"What is that?" I went to touch it, but Donald jumped in front of me, stopping me before I could.

"That is my latest invention, Davenport Industries first completely interactive 3D TV." He explained pressing a big button and turning it on.

A 3D baseball field appeared in the middle of the living room, jumping when the batter hit the ball, and it started heading straight at Leo. Leo started walking back to try and catch it, but ran into the wall.