Love and care ( 🌟 )

This is a peaceful Au ( basically no one died and the kindergarten is still running )

Children could be seen, running around, laughing, playing with toys, and talking to friends. The toad was watching them very carefully, making sure they wouldn't get hurt. He couldn't help but smile at the sight of all these amazing things. After a while he heard walking behind him, along with giggling. He knew who it was, so he didn't turn around, the person stood behind him and put their hands on his head.

The toad blushed a bit at this, while his smile widened. He began to giggle as the person moved their hands around on his head. He slowly turned around to face a shit-eating-grin jester, there was a dust of blush on his face too. The jester suddenly pulled the toad in for a hug, warmth suddenly holding both of them. The toad hugged back, his smile growing by each passing second.

Eventually the jester let go and sat beside him, a comfortable silence filling the area. The jester slowly moved his hand towards the toads, The toad noticed this, and swiftly grabbed the jester's hand, and looked away in embarrassment. The jester laughed at this and pulled the toad closer. Neither one of them could stop the blush from filling their faces, but at the same time, they didn't want it to stop. Nothing else mattered at this point to them, at this moment, it was just the Jester and the Toad. The Queen's loyal companions, her friends, and the people she really trusts. Yes, they were a match, anyone could see that. But neither one of them decided to risk it, so this would have to do, holding hands. They both didn't mind it, this is just what they needed after all.

————————————————————
316 words ( sorry that it's short, I just wanted to make something wholesome)